CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
NinjaSven
Rebel4ever
BlakelyH19
roosterdude21
Carolina-Beez
Cockyteg
kevhugh
eatlighting
Latti
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (32604)
Gameday in Columbia (1711)
ECU is a good team (1403)
Why we'll dominate C (1186)
Alabama vs Florida. (1004)
ECU is a good team (974)
Lammons out (955)
Is it possible for o (899)
Spurrier not happy s (856)
Spurrier was Embaras (854)
Spurrier was Embarassed
Spurrier not happy so why
how could we put up that
Is it possible for our Sp
Cal-Arizona game, WOW!!!
Where was Wilds late in t
Ducks-Wash St
ECU
More David Williams Pleas
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 07-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material
Default Favorite Bicycle Trails

So about 6 weeks ago, my wife and I and some friends drove to Damascas, VA to ride the Virginia Creeper Trail. The trail is approximately 34 miles long and follows an old railroad track that has been sintered in. Anyway, I had a blast and decided to dig out of mothballs my hybrid bicycle (a reasonably nice Gary Fisher with 700 X 33 tires -- so by no means a mountain bike, but definitely not geared like a road bike either). Two weeks ago, we were on vacation down in Garden City and I found the East Coast Greenway, which runs down through Murrell's Inlet. I rode every morning and had a blast. This past weekend, I drove down to Greenville and rode the the Swamp Rabbit Trail both Saturday and Sunday, and again loved it.

So I thought I'd ask the forum if anyone else had some favorite bicycle trails?
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote