CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
Bed Sores
mpilot0705
Spurticus
TheUniversityofSC
Aggie96
johnnyb
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
The Field (2014)
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1882)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1513)
Spurrier winning at (1233)
Anyone watching pti (1116)
One of the great thi (1104)
GAME (1035)
Defensive Backfield (962)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (834)
Death in the family (773)
**USC vs. Texas A&M G
Trying to Watch on Fios
"We Believe" st
"Air Ball!!"
Official SEC Network and
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Goodwill for Gamers
Sandstorm towels
Early dismissal for Richl
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?

Old 07-04-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons
Default The greatest play in baseball

Old 07-04-2014, 07:46 PM   #2
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: The greatest play in baseball

IDK, this one was pretty good...

Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
IDK, this one was pretty good...

The point of the thread - you missed it worse than Bill Buckner
Old 07-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #4
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

I agree completely with OP.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #5
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

Monday wins it.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:49 AM   #6
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Second place goes to Mike Piazza.

Last edited by Gyle41386; 07-05-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Better link
Gyle41386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:13 AM   #7
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
The point of the thread - you missed it worse than Bill Buckner
I got the point of the thread, but not one of the greatest plays in baseball, Independence Day or not. That's my opinion. I will agree it was a special moment, but a couple of angry immigrants trying to torch a flag in the outfield isn't a play, in my book.

Like the play I posted, not one of the best plays in baseball, but a great play to many people nonetheless.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:30 AM   #8
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

So conversely I missed the point of your point. Fair enough.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:43 AM   #9
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
So conversely I missed the point of your point. Fair enough.
Understandable, I apologize to you guys for my post. I realize how important that play, moment, was for many people. Living in another country for so long, sometimes it's easy to oversee these things on a message board. I truly can't wait to live in my own country again.

God Bless America.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:24 PM   #10
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

I wonder who those two pricks were and what they're up to these days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #11
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Way to go Monday! and Tommy Lasorda out there cussing those clowns out.lol
Old 07-05-2014, 03:31 PM   #12
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post