CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
Cockypantherfan
MWard
NineInchSpurs
Winston (4842)
ESPN reporter adding (2934)
SOS: No QB controve (2028)
Waldrop injured (1817)
Just read this. (1195)
How we won the UGA g (1144)
In light of our matc (1133)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (1099)
Christian Walker cal (727)
If we keep winning a (640)
Winston
If this doesn't give you
In light of our matchup w
Waldrop injured
How we won the UGA game:
2014-15 Premier League se
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
Clemson requires sex hist
Christian Walker called u
ESPN reporter adding to t

Old 04-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Bryce Love

Running Back from Wake Forest, North Carolina

A guy to keep an eye on, per GCC.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:42 PM   #2
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Bryce Love

Poor Wake Forest doesn't even appear to be on the radar for this kid. Literally in their backyard.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
salvacock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
salvacock has hatched from the shell

Wake Forest University is not in or near Wake Forest, NC. It was before the early 1950s when WFU moved to Winston-Salem. Wake Forest, NC is on US #1 north of Raleigh.
salvacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 07-13-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Rising junior RB Bryce Love (5-9 180) of Wake Forest, NC has compiled a list of early offers to include Clemson, Tennessee, North Carolina, Stanford, NC State, Duke, Arkansas, East Carolina and Virginia Tech with interest from USC and others. Love is showing interest in the Tigers and Gamecocks. “I’ve heard nothing but good things (about Clemson) and I’m sure I will really like their facilities (when I visit),” he said. “Coach (Robbie) Caldwell came down here to talk to my coach and told him a couple of things. I feel like they really like me and they really want me.” Love is a little more familiar with USC having family that attended the university. “I’ve liked them, you know, because my parents went there, and I’ve been down to visit,” he said. “They’ve got really nice facilities and the coaches were pretty cool. Coach (Steve) Spurrier, Jr. came down to talk to my coach and seems like a pretty cool guy.” Love has not left the state for any visits this summer but did get a chance to get over to Chapel Hill and Durham for visits. He is showing interest in the Blue Devils and Tar Heels. Speaking on both programs, Love said, “I like what they have going on there and I really like the locations. They’re both really good programs.” He would like to take several visits this football season but has not scheduled any to date. Stanford was one program he mentioned that he would like to see. His father, Chris Love, did say that academics are a priority of Love who carries a 4.5 GPA into his junior year of high school. He does not have any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...itments-audio/

Old 07-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Wake Forest (N.C.) Rolesville class of 2015 running back Bryce Love was a late arrival to the camp. While he didn’t work out he did receive significant attention from recruiting coordinator Steve Spurrier Jr., recruiter Joe Robinson and running backs coach Everette Sands.
Link: http://southcarolina.247sports.com/A...essions-140843

He received an offer as well.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Rising junior RB Bryce Love of Wake Forest, NC picked up an offer from USC this weekend while attending the Black Magic camp. Love is the son of former USC track and football athlete, Chris Love. “It was pretty exciting, of course, since both my parents went (to USC),” he said. “We were at lunch and coach (Steve) Spurrier, Jr. just kind of told me they were offering.” USC interests Love beyond the connection with his parents. “It’s a good program and their coaches are really cool….really laid back,” said Love. “I really like those guys. They showed us the academic center and told us what they’re doing to upgrade facilities. I like USC…but I like all of the schools recruiting me too.” Love has compiled a list of early offers to include Clemson, Tennessee, North Carolina, Stanford, NC State, Duke, Arkansas, East Carolina and Virginia Tech. He plans to attend several games this fall, including games at Clemson and USC, and he does not have any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...inking-of-two/

Old 08-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #8
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Any info on this kid? Seems like a kid we should lock up as he is a legacy
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Article via Scout

Old 09-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Junior RB Bryce Love of Wake Forest, NC made his way to Athens over the weekend to take in the USC-Georgia game Saturday afternoon. He was accompanied by his father, Chris Love, who was a track and field athlete at USC. Love’s father said his son watched the game intently. “He wanted to see how USC utilized their running back, slot receivers and tight end,” said Chris Love. “It didn’t help that USC lost though.” Love is good friends with Georgia RB Keith Marshall and spent time with the Bulldogs coaches. “They’re still showing some interest,” said his father. “They haven’t offered yet, but they’re keeping an eye on him.” Love entertained the idea of visiting USC this weekend for the Vanderbilt game but a scheduling conflict will not allow it. He will, instead, be at the East Carolina-Virginia Tech game. He will be at NC State when Clemson comes to town as well. “We’re going to get down to (USC) for a couple of games this year, but I’m not sure which ones yet,” said Love’s father. Love has offers from USC, Clemson, Tennessee, North Carolina, Stanford, NC State, Duke, Arkansas, East Carolina and Virginia Tech. He did attend Clemson’s win over Georgia in the opening weekend and enjoyed his time in Death Valley. Through two games, Love has compiled 544 yards on just 27 carries and has two kickoff returns for touchdowns. “Those were the only two times anyone has kicked to him,” his father added.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...and-tar-heels/

Old 10-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #11
scman
Walk On

Male

scman is learning to peck

Quote:
Junior RB Bryce Love of Wake Forest, NC received an offer from Ohio State last month and took his first visit to Columbus this past weekend. The son of a former USC track athlete enjoyed his trip up North. "I like the way coach (Urban) Meyer runs the program and the way he acts towards the players and the students," Love said. "It was a good experience. I would like to get back up there." Love has 16 offers to include USC, Clemson, Tennessee, North Carolina, Stanford, NC State, Duke, Arkansas, East Carolina and Virginia Tech. He has been to games at Clemson, Georgia, East Carolina, North Carolina, NC State and Ohio State this season with plans to attend the Clemson-USC game in November. His father, Chris Love, said that they will try to make it to Tennessee as well. Love does not have any favorites but acknowledged interest in USC and Clemson. "My mom and dad went to USC but I also know people that went to Clemson...so I like them both," he said. Love is approaching 1,500 yards on the season and has three kick returns for scores.
http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...630/-1/psports
scman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #12
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
The Clemson-USC rivalry attracts another prospect. Junior RB Bryce Love of Wake Forest, NC will be attend the game with his family. Love has visited each school this season and has offers from both. Love has ties to both programs. “My mom and dad went to USC but I also know people that went to Clemson…so I like them both,” he said. Love’s last visit was to Ohio State in October and he had planned to visit Tennessee prior to this weekend but was unable to make that trip. His father said they will visit Knoxville in the future. Love has several offers to include USC, Clemson, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ohio State, Penn State, Georgia Tech, Northwestern, Stanford, NC State, Duke, Arkansas, East Carolina and Virginia Tech. He does not have any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-usc-saturday/

Old 01-14-2014, 02:20 PM   #13
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Bump since his name came up in Recruiting Impressions. That's an impressive offer list already.
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:40 PM   #14
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

We need him to get bigger. He needs about 20 more pounds of muscle.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:39 PM   #15
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Have we offered him yet? Because if not we should.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:44 PM   #16
sgacock
4-Star

Male

sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons

Offer from Stanford and Duke are impressive.
sgacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #17
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

This kid's parents both went here, right? This is the type of talent we HAVE to lock down
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #18
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

honestly wish we would take him as a slot receiver and go after a bigger true rb. these little backs like d. scott and him are nice but I'd just prefer to have a biiger guy who can take the beating of an every down sec back
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #19
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

This guy remind me of another Shon Carson.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:12 PM   #20
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
honestly wish we would take him as a slot receiver and go after a bigger true rb. these little backs like d. scott and him are nice but I'd just prefer to have a biiger guy who can take the beating of an every down sec back
I'm with you.
You need bruiser in the SEC.
Marcus was that...as is Davis.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote