CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
cocky0
gamecockgal
Spurticus
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
75CarolinaFan
JaxcockFL
robgusc76
2000grad
JohnnyB21
Lattimore Sidelined (1785)
Gurley or Davis (1722)
Steve Spurrier - Say (1230)
A house just blew up (642)
South Carolina Footb (536)
Marines confront fak (382)
Man Murders neighbor (267)
Gators brag on Clown (209)
Ryan Wood leaving P& (202)
2014-15 Premier Leag (149)
2015 - Dallas Warmack - A
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Green and Lammons
Need 4 Tickets for UGA GA
Gamecocks in the Majors/M
college football match up
Predict TAMU 2014
Gators brag on Clowney
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Ryan Wood leaving P&C

Old 07-10-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
IMACOCK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
IMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot materialIMACOCK is USC mascot material
Default 10 Brands That Will Disappear in 2015

Some of you will be glad to see that Time Warner is on here

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bra...172428388.html
IMACOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material
Default Re: 10 Brands That Will Disappear in 2015

Well as a long time Comcast customer I can tell you when you jump for joy, you will only jump once. I think I posted this before get their corporate number in Phlly and keep it close. If like here local customer service is well .....suspect. Call corporate ask for VP of customer service ( you won't get that person) and they will give you a number and a follow up. This is the only way to get relief. I have had Comcast for 10 years and have swapped out 20 yes 20 DVR's.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:59 PM   #3
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 682
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

These lists come out earlier and earlier every year, and I don't know how many companies actually fail.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

I'm hoping this brand continues to fade this year.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmck View Post
Well as a long time Comcast customer I can tell you when you jump for joy, you will only jump once. I think I posted this before get their corporate number in Phlly and keep it close. If like here local customer service is well .....suspect. Call corporate ask for VP of customer service ( you won't get that person) and they will give you a number and a follow up. This is the only way to get relief. I have had Comcast for 10 years and have swapped out 20 yes 20 DVR's.
True. People are in for a real treat with Comcast. I have had both in the past and Comcast found a way to be worse than TWC.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:32 PM   #6
CockyLifer
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
I'm hoping this brand continues to fade this year.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #7
BigRedCock
↓Little Marcus Lattimore↓

Male

CockyCash: 1700
BigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmck View Post
You sounds like quite a PITA