CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
ZenUSC
The Yancey
5lbYardcock
18IsTheMan
GH
conwaycock2
StormOfTalons
garnet_black215
ut_vols13
Gamecock football Lo (2135)
Shaw: Check Out This (1975)
Mike Davis "dou (1846)
Gamecocks D staff re (1262)
The Demise of the 3- (1049)
who thinks we need a (960)
Pirate Depth Chart (914)
Past SEC Champions w (659)
Reginald Bowens (629)
Why didn't Wes Green (530)
East Carolina Prediction
The Demise of the 3-4
Past SEC Champions who ha
What's your take on our a
Connor Shaw Browns
SOS Teleconference
Eastern Michigan's Concre
Mike Davis "doubtful
New app: South Carolina G
Pirate Depth Chart

Old 07-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #1
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 63000
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit
Exclamation 2014 Ultimate Tailgate -- Tenn Game Nov 1st

Last years inaugural event was a blast and I think we should definitely do it again this year!

Cack, are you up for organizing this years event? If not, I will try my best to step in and fill your shoes.

Last years crowd was a little thin, I know we can get more members out this year! If anyone's interested in possibly attending and getting to meet some of the fine members of CockyTalk in person, let us know.

Suggestions for which game we should attend are welcome.

So, who's coming with me???

Cack edit ... to join the event on Facebook click here
... to join the Facebook group visit here

Last edited by cack; 08-25-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #2
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Ultimate Tailgate

Warlord is coming. Only the first 3 games are set start times as of now. The Dawgs are set for 3:30, that's a tick early for some serious tailgating. We got the Aggies on Thursday so that's out. East Carolina is at 7pm, but do we want to do it then ? Or wait for a bigger event ?
Either way, I'd love to see some serious CockyTalkers on hand.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:02 AM   #3
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

I was thinking about Tennessee on Nov. 1.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #4
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Alright CockyTalk, this thread has almost 200 views and not one person has shown any interest at all in meeting some of the people with whom you converse with on a daily/weekly basis.

It was so nice last year to finally be able to meet and talk face to face with The Yancey, Maximus, Cack, Bryarx, Coulwoodwarlord, Harley5150 and others. It was an experience I'll never forget. We all share a deep passion for our Gamecocks, this passion unites us in heart and spirit. Why not unite together to eat, drink and be merry before we watch our Gamecocks do battle on the field?

I understand that not everyone can make it to a game because of finances, logistics, geography and many other reasons. But for those of you who will be in attendance for our home games, I urge you to come out and have fun with your brothers and sisters of CockyTalk!

So, who wants to eat some delicious food, play some games, drink plenty of beer and watch OUR Gamecocoks kick some Ass!
Old 07-12-2014, 06:30 PM   #5
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I would definitely stop by if I didn't live in Texas. Only game I will be able to possibly make it back for is Clemson.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
I would definitely stop by if I didn't live in Texas. Only game I will be able to possibly make it back for is Clemson.
I completely understand. Hey, maybe you can make it out next year!
Old 07-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #7
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Bump !
Old 07-12-2014, 09:05 PM   #8
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudlyQueenCityCockFan is crowing loudly
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

I feel like if the Mizzou game is a 7pm game that would be a decent game to try. Alot of great people on this board, and would be cool to meet some of them.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #9
Gamerooster
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 26386
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material

I'll do my best to at least stop by. Just a reminder, the fair will be running for the Furman game so stay away from that one.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:17 AM   #10
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

I would say that when Cack decides to start such a thread, you'll get more of a response.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:03 AM   #11
carolinacocky
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudlycarolinacocky is crowing loudly

I would have responded earlier, but split a pair of season tickets with a friend, and outside of the A&M game (which my wife and I are attending) I'm not sure which games I will have tickets. Hope I can make it whenever we do it.
carolinacocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:23 AM   #12
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan View Post
I feel like if the Mizzou game is a 7pm game that would be a decent game to try. Alot of great people on this board, and would be cool to meet some of them.
Thanks for the suggestion. Just created a poll to let the members decide.
Hope you can make it!
Old 07-13-2014, 08:25 AM   #13
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
I would say that when Cack decides to start such a thread, you'll get more of a response.
Why does it matter who starts the thread? I've talked to Cack and have his support, does that help?
Old 07-13-2014, 08:26 AM   #14
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacocky View Post
I would have responded earlier, but split a pair of season tickets with a friend, and outside of the A&M game (which my wife and I are attending) I'm not sure which games I will have tickets. Hope I can make it whenever we do it.
Once you find out, vote in the poll.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:52 AM   #15
cocksfan4ever
Cock of the Lake

Male

CockyCash: 4311755
cocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot material

I'm game
Old 07-14-2014, 01:00 AM   #16
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
You were not there last year when Cack did make such a response. And you missed that as well. Show up this year, and bring your CockyTalk pals with you. Tolley was there, Cack, me, Yancey, Maximus, and others. So what say you ?
Old 07-14-2014, 01:49 AM   #17
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

I was there last year and im game for another this year.
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:25 AM   #18
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecavs07 View Post
I was there last year and im game for another this year.
Awesome! Be sure to vote in the poll for which game we should have it.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:08 AM   #19
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

I am in. I do not see the poll!
Old 07-14-2014, 09:49 AM   #20
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
I am in. I do not see the poll!
http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=207920

In Cockytalk Get Togethers

Hope this works for you.
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote