CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
BlackMagic84
doubledribble
Fight, win, kick a-- (1308)
The Gator Bowl wants (955)
CFN prediction for a (911)
Why I'm hopeful abou (907)
USC will upset Aubur (779)
A simple defensive l (754)
What happened to thi (687)
In-state QB talent (538)
This is War (399)
SEC Debate: Best can (335)
Texas athletic director:
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Why I think we beat Aubur
In-state QB talent
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Cann tipping plays?

Old 08-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
Handsome_Dabo
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Handsome_Dabo has hatched from the shell
Default C. Lammons and W. Green

Ever since Lammons and Green have been ruled academically eligible and have entered practice, they have been the dominating hot topic at cornerback along with Chris Moody who has been called an 'interception machine". Our secondary is pretty slim but has young talent with these commits. Over the course of the year, will they maybe take the majority of the playtime? They seem to be taking most of the reps in practice.....
Handsome_Dabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: C. Lammons and W. Green

They and Harris have done very well at CB so far considering their all freshmen. If all three had been able to enroll in June, I can only imagine where Green and Lammons would be at this point. They've made some mistakes but that was expected. Hopefully they can continue to progress like they have and make a huge impact this year.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #3
JGCarolina
Scrummer

Male

CockyCash: 200
JGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudly

Don't forget about Al Harris, Jr. He's taken first team reps just about every practice so far. I think it's safe to say that he will get a lot of PT early on in the season. If Lammons and Green continue to progress, it would just further strengthen a unit that was supposed to be very thin this year.

I can't wait for a season or two down the road. Our secondary will be flying around looking like the second coming of the LOB. At least we can all hope
JGCarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
Handsome_Dabo
Banned

Male

Handsome_Dabo has hatched from the shell

Also now that I think about it wasn't Bryson Allen-Williams a CB too? He was our best recruit according to Bleacher Report. I've also hinted he might've switched to WR, but that wouldn't make any sense because he'd never get any play time. We'd need him where he is.
Handsome_Dabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #5
JGCarolina
Scrummer

Male

JGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudlyJGCarolina is crowing loudly

BAW is a LB, he's got a good chance at a decent amount of playing time in our deepest unit.
JGCarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:35 PM   #6
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome_Dabo View Post
Also now that I think about it wasn't Bryson Allen-Williams a CB too? He was our best recruit according to Bleacher Report. I've also hinted he might've switched to WR, but that wouldn't make any sense because he'd never get any play time. We'd need him where he is.
Your post tells me you are grossly misinformed about our players.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #7
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
After reading this I can't take anything in your first post seriously
Old 08-08-2014, 01:43 PM   #8
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
mind blown....
Old 08-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #9
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPitStorm Of Spurs rules the CockPit

Quote:
And you've lost all credibility. Congrats.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:58 PM   #10
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

I have high hopes for green, Lammons and Harris. I still hope Rico and Jamari can step it up also
Old 08-08-2014, 03:08 PM   #11
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Ever since Lammons and Green have been ruled academically eligible and have entered practice, they have been the dominating hot topic at cornerback along with Chris Moody who has been called an 'interception machine". Our secondary is pretty slim but has young talent with these commits. Over the course of the year, will they maybe take the majority of the playtime? They seem to be taking most of the reps in practice.....
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Your post tells me you are grossly misinformed about our players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
After reading this I can't take anything in your first post seriously
Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
mind blown....
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormOfTalons View Post
And you've lost all credibility. Congrats.
You might be well served to just switch your user name and start over! It's things like this that make me miss neg rep.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:47 PM   #12
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

D.J Smith is going to be a ball player too!
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #13
thekob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Ya'lls expectations for this poster were way too high...seriously, he has Dabo in his name. What did you expect?

I'd say his football analysis is right about where it should be.
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #14
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Yall just got trolled so hard lol
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #15
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Trolling usually involves getting people riled up. This was just laughable.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #16
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhornet View Post
D.J Smith is going to be a ball player too!
I hope so, but it looks like he is destined for a redshirt, unless he can get on the practice field asap. The wisdom teeth removal has kept him on the sidelines for every practice so far. Seems a little strange to me.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #17
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

I actually heard that BAW is playing center, and wide receiver. At the same time!
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #18
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Not sure if you are just trolling here but you might be confused with Brison Williams the safety/corner? But I have heard no mention whatsoever of him being used as a WR. Brison Allen Williams however is the True Freshman LB/hybrid DE.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #19
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVercetti View Post
Yall just got trolled so hard lol
this

Old 08-08-2014, 04:41 PM   #20
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
Trolling usually involves getting people riled up. This was just laughable.
Feels like the intention here