CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
BigRedCock
NinjaSven
Gamecockswag
cockybreeyan
ChickenButt
robgusc76
RHHS8068
Freshman ND WR " (617)
Call of Duty: Advanc (479)
Good Riddance to bad (346)
Keeping tailgate foo (270)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (224)
An A to Z of Noah We (157)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (63)
NCAAF: WEST VIRGINIA (61)
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MI (61)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (61)
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Texas athletic director:
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Rest of the season predic
So Disappointed With The
Why I think we beat Aubur
The Comeback & The Bl
NFL: LIONS @ FALCONS Sun
NFL: VIKINGS @ BUCCANEERS

Old 08-15-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material
Default A&M Fan on Feinbaum SEC Network

I just listened to an A&M fan call in to Finebaum's SEC Network show and say that Carolina fans are "coots", that we play in a stadium that looks like an upside down cockroach, and that our stadiums smells. He wanted to know if we suck.

Feinbaum turned it around and told a funny story about Darius Rucker and our win over Alabama in 2010.

Still, it is a bit galling that the A&M fans disrespect us so much that they would go on the SEC Network to basically repeat a bunch of Clemson propaganda.

The more I see if these A&M fans, the more they don't really seem like all the other Texans I have met. Maybe my impression is being skewed by a few bad apples. But so far the bad apples have outnumbered the good... by a substantial margin.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:22 PM   #2
DELTOR
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
DELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talonsDELTOR has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to DELTOR
Default Re: A&M Fan on Feinbaum SEC Network

I am almost certain that was a tater under the guise of an Aggie. It's also very sad.
DELTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:29 PM   #3
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Feinbaum is hard to watch with his stoic creepy stare.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #4
eadunton1
Protect This House

Male

CockyCash: 500
eadunton1 has hatched from the shell

The guy talking about Georgia right now sounds like Clemson Tom
eadunton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Marshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his combMarshall4usc is developing his comb

His show is horrible and 90% of the folks that call in are an embarrassment to the institutions they support. The majority of which just talk trash. Can't stand him or his show. Jerry Springer of sports radio.

Marshall4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:34 PM   #6
Gamecock in TX
Walk On

Male

Gamecock in TX is learning to peck

I am watching/listening to the show while working (well, not so much...) today and that was a terrible call.

I am sure this is one of those few bad apples ruining it for everyone, but I am starting to dislike them very quickly when you hear that stuff. Living here outside Dallas and being surrounded makes it worse.

I hope we just steamroll them. I have the Beast Mode decal on the SUV now, I can't wait for gameday to throw the window flags on. I am planning on those staying up all weekend in celebration.
Gamecock in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #7
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
I just listened to an A&M fan call in to Finebaum's SEC Network show and say that Carolina fans are "coots", that we play in a stadium that looks like an upside down cockroach, and that our stadiums smells. He wanted to know if we suck.

Feinbaum turned it around and told a funny story about Darius Rucker and our win over Alabama in 2010.

Still, it is a bit galling that the A&M fans disrespect us so much that they would go on the SEC Network to basically repeat a bunch of Clemson propaganda.

The more I see if these A&M fans, the more they don't really seem like all the other Texans I have met. Maybe my impression is being skewed by a few bad apples. But so far the bad apples have outnumbered the good... by a substantial margin.
Sounds like all the stuff Clemson Tom says.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:39 PM   #8
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTOR View Post
I am almost certain that was a tater under the guise of an Aggie. It's also very sad.
Yep, that line is almost word for word from a post on taternet.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #9
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

definitely a tater. they are the only ones that say up side down cock roach. also why would an A&M fan have been to our stadium and know that it "smells"
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:59 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

For folks on work release Clemson fans have a hell of a lot of free time.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:01 PM   #11
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
For folks on work release Clemson fans have a hell of a lot of free time.
Yep, I guess the sheep sleep during the day.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:07 PM   #12
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall4usc View Post
90% of the folks that call in are an embarrassment to the institutions they support

Id say its around 75% in terms of general fans of the instituions in the SEC. Minus Vandy, they dont count.
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:11 PM   #13
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

That was a Clemson fan.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:18 PM   #14
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
definitely a tater. they are the only ones that say up side down cock roach. also why would an A&M fan have been to our stadium and know that it "smells"
I've heard a few Georgia fans mention the cockroach thing as well.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #15
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Aggies have never heard the word coots.....obvious tater.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #16
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

The Paul Finebaum Show is the Tigernet of sports radio shows.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #17
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Can someone even explain to me the origin of "coots"? I still can't figure out what it is or how it's supposed to be insulting.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #18
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Hit the nail on the head right there. Typical Clemp5un fan too spineless to admit he's a fan so they disguise themselves as an SEC fan.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:25 PM   #19
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
Id say its around 75% in terms of general fans of the instituions in the SEC. Minus Vandy, they dont count.
Agreed. Finebaum's callers sound mostly like knuckle dragging mouth breathers. Hence, many assuming the caller in question was a tater or dawg.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:33 PM   #20
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Georgia shouldn't say anything about anyone's stadium smelling. Sanford stadium always has an odor about it. I've mentioned this before.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote