CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MEL
b381l
smoovecock
gotrice?
GoldenSpur7
ShutTheSuccop
2000grad
Order 66
CocksOnTop
catdaddy66
Muschamp in SI Campu (1211)
Phil Steel Pre-seaso (980)
Ronald McDonald shot (545)
Movies that impacted (432)
Women's bb pro am . (216)
Gleason (trailer) (133)
Arizona (4)
Arizona
Team Identity
Phil Steel Pre-season Top
Pat Summitt's health is d
Gamecock Park to be named
Muschamp in SI Campus Rus
Coastal Carolina to the C
The Countdown to Kickoff
Copa America and Euro 201
2017 - T.J. Moore

Old 06-20-2016, 08:57 PM   #1
GoodNeighbor
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
GoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his claws
Default 2016 Jersey Question

Will there be any significant jersey changes next year that anyone knows of? Will the primary helmet be the garnet? Will the numbers font get larger for crying out loud? Thanks!
GoodNeighbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:09 PM   #2
JohnnyB21
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 600
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2016 Jersey Question

Old 06-20-2016, 09:26 PM   #3
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101000400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

My sources tell me the colors garnet, black, and white should be in play. We'll wait and see if it's right.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:32 PM   #4
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 999998312457751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

My sources just confirmed that a Uniform thread is on the way, but stuck in traffic.

Edit: MY sources are now confirming that the shade of garnet is too red, and that the shade of white is too eggshell, and ...... My source just quit. He said his job was stupid. Well, back to the drawing board.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:40 AM   #5
ChunkSnackwell
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 10500
ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

It has been confirmed -- we will indeed wear helmets again this season.
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #6
GoodNeighbor
Walk On

Male

GoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his clawsGoodNeighbor is sharpening his claws

Oh, you guys never played. Nevermind....
GoodNeighbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:20 AM   #7
DrZyn
El Logical

Male

CockyCash: 700
DrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudlyDrZyn is crowing loudly

I'll ask the new equipment manager when he gets settled in and let you know.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:28 AM   #8
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 549
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodNeighbor View Post
Oh, you guys never played. Nevermind....
kick_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:31 AM   #9
Legalman72
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 27213682
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Is this question only for those who played? My bad...I will step out and let Marcus, DJ and Sterling answer. Guys? Please chime in.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:31 AM   #10
gamecockphan
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

I'd like to see some adjustments to the uniform. Not a huge fan of the shoulder stripes. However if we are going to use them, it should be in an Ole Miss or LSU style.
gamecockphan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:44 AM   #11
gamecocks24
Recruit

Male

gamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudlygamecocks24 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
I'd like to see some adjustments to the uniform. Not a huge fan of the shoulder stripes. However if we are going to use them, it should be in an Ole Miss or LSU style.
I tend to roll my eyes at these threads even though I've always been a big proponent of the black jerseys, but I will say that I agree with you on the shoulder stripes. I never liked that change although I did like the change they made to striping on the pants. As far as the jerseys go, I liked it when the stripes were on the front in 2011 and 2012.
gamecocks24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:39 AM   #12
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

Spartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudly

There shouldn't be any major changes to the uniforms. Muschamp has said he will let the players pick the combos. We have garnet, black, and white available for every part of the uniform, so there's no reason to think we won't see everything this year. That seems to include the 'tailfeathers' version of the helmet.

I think the current set is the best we've had lately. Possibly ever.

I don't think our logo shows up well on the garnet or black helmets though, but the university doesn't seem to care about that so whatever.

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 11:22 AM   #13
JohnnyMc
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1300
JohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPitJohnnyMc rules the CockPit

Damn,there are so many yankees around here now I thought this thread was about New Jersey.Mercifully,it isn't.
JohnnyMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 11:34 AM   #14
SanAntonioCock
🙀💥🔨🐓

Male

CockyCash: 870513974719
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

I don't care if we wear pink tutu's as long as we play hard.

🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 11:51 AM   #15
Next Year
Paradise Lost

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

Old 06-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #16
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
I don't care if we wear pink tutu's as long as we play hard.
I think that's the plan for this year. Helmets, jersies, and pink tutus complete with those funky ballerina shoes.
Old 06-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #17
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 288
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

What color are the socks?
Old 06-21-2016, 12:38 PM   #18
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 20549441176254
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
Damn,there are so many yankees around here now I thought this thread was about New Jersey.Mercifully,it isn't.
I'm from Joisey!
Old 06-21-2016, 01:02 PM   #19
SanAntonioCock
🙀💥🔨🐓

Male

CockyCash: 870513974719
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
What color are the socks?
Yellow, rooster style.

🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:04 PM   #20
jrussjr
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1193500000
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
I'm from Joisey!

Are there any Jersey cattle in Joisey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote