CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeCocky2001
Spur's Addiction
MountainCock
CoastCocky
zappa
Copperhead
TastyLicks
2k15
Blitzkrieg
SanAntonioCock
Buscher Gone (1675)
Worst analysis of th (1218)
Spring Game Visitors (791)
Notice Burned By Gon (671)
Wall Street Journal (529)
Oakland Raiders movi (519)
2019 - Syheam McQue (516)
Did Kotsar make bigg (269)
Sin is most valuable (259)
In Coming Freshman Q (193)
Reading Other Message Boa
Did Kotsar make biggest s
Wall Street Journal says
The court is ready in Pho
Gamecocks Final 4 run hig
Does the basketball run..
tourney run highlight vid
Replay or Video?
Phoenix Meet Up
Real Final Four Rollcall

Old 11-16-2014, 02:58 PM   #1
AtlasShrugged
Walk On

CockyCash: 500
AtlasShrugged has hatched from the shell
Default Will they ever do a re-make of this Carolina cheerleader poster?

I know that the University would never put anything like this out these days due to political correctness. There has to be a photographer in Columbia with a bit of entrepreneurial spirit. Find a hot ticket on campus that would be willing to be semi-famous. An update would be great for the man room, no matter what Donna Rice thinks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121485294751...84.m1555.l2649
AtlasShrugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
AtlasShrugged
Walk On

Default Re: Will they ever do a re-make of this Carolina cheerleader poster?

I know someone did this one, but it left a lot to be desired. Poor casting job.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

You're right about that. No way that would happen with an actual team member these days, lol. They aren't even allowed to wear crop top uniforms anymore.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:03 PM   #4
AtlasShrugged
Walk On

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
You're right about that. No way that would happen with an actual team member these days, lol. They aren't even allowed to wear crop top uniforms anymore.
No way was the 90s version of a real cheerleader. Even for those times she looks about 26 years old.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #5
J R Ewing
Recruit

Male

J R Ewing is making other chickens nervousJ R Ewing is making other chickens nervousJ R Ewing is making other chickens nervousJ R Ewing is making other chickens nervousJ R Ewing is making other chickens nervousJ R Ewing is making other chickens nervousJ R Ewing is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
No way was the 90s version of a real cheerleader. Even for those times she looks about 26 years old.
Wouldn't work in 2014. Women don't wear full back panties anymore. That's way too much copy to print on the back of a thong.
J R Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 06:52 PM   #6
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200000
Mechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot materialMechanical Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
Wouldn't work in 2014. Women don't wear full back panties anymore. That's way too much copy to print on the back of a thong.
That doesn't mean they shouldn't try.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:08 PM   #7
2000grad
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1233026
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Must have been since 2010 that they implemented that wardrobe restriction
2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #8
Red Devil
Game MVP

Male

Red Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talonsRed Devil has developed his gaff and talons

They just need a very creative shot of a volleyball player going up for a block.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:56 PM   #9
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 57416
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
They just need a very creative shot of a volleyball player going up for a block.
Cock Block!
Old 11-16-2014, 09:12 PM   #10
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
I think you're being sarcastic but those are bloomers. The underwear goes underneath them, lol
Old 11-16-2014, 09:13 PM   #11
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Must have been since 2010 that they implemented that wardrobe restriction
Yep. Last season was the first year they made the change. The coed team girls will usually still wear crops for competition but that's it.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:14 PM   #12
Yearofthegamecock
Game MVP

Male

Yearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
I know someone did this one, but it left a lot to be desired. Poor casting job.

Is that Kristen Wiig?
Yearofthegamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #13
johnnyb
Banneded

Male

CockyCash: 1365674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
could always find a senior CL and agree not to release it until after she graduated!

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:13 PM   #14
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
could always find a senior CL and agree not to release it until after she graduated!
Good luck with that, haha!

You would have much better luck with just a random girl in something that looks somewhat similar to the uniforms or tracking down an old uniform.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:03 PM   #15
kingoftheroost
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100014000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:

You would have much better luck with just a random girl in something that looks somewhat similar to the uniforms or tracking down an old uniform.
It's nice of you to volunteer.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #16
AtlasShrugged
Walk On

Quote:

Yeah, or having Todd & Moore just print one for about 15 bucks, then find the random girl.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #17
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:

Why would you say that? I think you're either overestimating their innocence or their desperation to make a few thousand dollars quickly.

There are current/former cheerleaders at other universities that have done much worse than this.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:45 AM   #18
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Do yall know whose ass that is on the original poster....I do.........Does the name Donna Rice ring a bell with any of you...
Old 11-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #19
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Why would you say that? I think you're either overestimating their innocence or their desperation to make a few thousand dollars quickly.

There are current/former cheerleaders at other universities that have done much worse than this.
I'm not trying to uptight about it, just realistic. I think I can safely say I know more USC cheerleaders than anyone on this thread. Of course you may have success in finding one. And you do sometimes hear about people willing to do something like that to make a buck, can't deny that. But in reality it's a tiny, tiny fraction compared to all cheerleaders (or dance team, band dancers, whatever) there are in the world.

Most of those girls spent thousands upon thousands on their training to even be considered for the team. The repercussions of posing for something compromising wouldn't be worth it. I'm fairly positive you'd hear the same answer from team members. That's why I said you'd have better luck finding a non-team member.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:17 PM   #20
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm not trying to uptight about it, just realistic. I think I can safely say I know more USC cheerleaders than anyone on this thread. Of course you may have success in finding one. And you do sometimes hear about people willing to do something like that to make a buck, can't deny that. But in reality it's a tiny, tiny fraction compared to all cheerleaders (or dance team, band dancers, whatever) there are in the world.

Most of those girls spent thousands upon thousands on their training to even be considered for the team. The repercussions of posing for something compromising wouldn't be worth it. I'm fairly positive you'd hear the same answer from team members. That's why I said you'd have better luck finding a non-team member.
I guess what I am trying to say is that once their college cheerleading is over...it's over. To take a little risque photo and make some money wouldn't seem so bad- hell, that photo is VERY clean compared to some of the stuff you see on TV/internet these days.

Without getting too explicit, I suppose I am saying that these girls are not unlike other college girls at that age and prone to make bad decisions that seem simple, or even fun, at the time. I've known/seen worse!

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote