CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Regalcock
uscjeremynca
kingofnerf
SanAntonioCock
b381l
The Yancey
CockyDevil
ChunkSnackwell
Gamecocks1137
Eug Cock
How Long Will It Tak (1137)
Jackson's scholarshi (1104)
Pat Summitt's health (505)
Melvin Ingram to app (451)
***One Moment In Tim (302)
Anyone use Twitch? (173)
10 gruesome wrestlin (139)
Pat Summitt's health (135)
2 Carolina CWP footb (29)
The Countdown to Kickoff
Anyone use Twitch?
Copa America and Euro 201
Name a Gamecock
2017 - OrTre Smith
Official 2016 Atlanta Bra
Melvin Ingram to appear o
2 Carolina CWP football p
Pat Summitt's health is d
6/23 Presser

Old 06-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #1
BryantUSC
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
BryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spurs
Default Another forum noob, 1st time season ticket holder

Grabbed two season tickets for the first time this year in the cheap seats in 301. New to the site and looking forward to getting involved in the discussion and to the upcoming season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BryantUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #2
GoldenSpur7
Neo-DarkWave

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Another forum noob, 1st time season ticket holder

Rep for Newb
Old 06-20-2016, 08:11 PM   #3
chickenlips
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 365
chickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talonschickenlips has developed his gaff and talons

Welcome noob.
chickenlips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:19 PM   #4
carolina_corpsman
Game MVP

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryantUSC View Post
Grabbed two season tickets for the first time this year in the cheap seats in 301. New to the site and looking forward to getting involved in the discussion and to the upcoming season.

Welcome, last year was my first year getting season tickets. It was a hard year to start, so hopefully this year will be better for your first year. Do you plan on doing a lot of tailgating?
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 08:23 PM   #5
BryantUSC
Walk On

Male

BryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spursBryantUSC has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Welcome, last year was my first year getting season tickets. It was a hard year to start, so hopefully this year will be better for your first year. Do you plan on doing a lot of tailgating?

No, not really. Most games will be my dad and I with my wife tagging along when the desire hits her. For us, we just like to get down there and relax to sports talk and eat a few sandwiches before game time. We've never been into the tailgating game all that much.

Old 06-21-2016, 03:05 AM   #6
Brcocky
Walk On

Male

Brcocky is sharpening his clawsBrcocky is sharpening his clawsBrcocky is sharpening his clawsBrcocky is sharpening his claws

Welcome aboard from a fellow forum newb
Brcocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:23 AM   #7
CockyATO
Thread Killer

Male

CockyCash: 1209744
CockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot materialCockyATO is USC mascot material

Welcome. I've been in 301 before- high enough to see the whole game and an entertaining view of the student section

Go cocks!

Twitter: CreightonUSC
CockyATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:31 AM   #8
BryantUSC
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyATO View Post
Welcome. I've been in 301 before- high enough to see the whole game and an entertaining view of the student section

Go cocks!

Thanks, I've sat there plenty of times through the years going to single games. It definitely has proven to provide interesting views from time to time.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:44 AM   #9
USCooper1
Double Secret Probation

Male

USCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot material

Noob is a boob
USCooper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:58 AM   #10
BryantUSC
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCooper1 View Post
Noob is a boob

Yep...guess who won't have any shot for tickets when I have to work now?

Old 06-21-2016, 08:59 AM   #11
USCooper1
Double Secret Probation

Male

USCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot materialUSCooper1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yep...guess who won't have any shot for tickets when I have to work now?

USCooper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 05:25 PM   #12
Ace Dilcock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 437
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
No, not really. Most games will be my dad and I with my wife tagging along when the desire hits her. For us, we just like to get down there and relax to sports talk and eat a few sandwiches before game time. We've never been into the tailgating game all that much.

"my wife tagging along when the desire hits her"? When Ms. Ace gets in that frame of mind, going to a football game is the last thing on my mind.
Ace Dilcock is offline   Reply With Quote