CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
GamecockSuperFan
Ericvol2096
robgusc76
cocks are us
El Cid Ranger
A. Pilgrim
taylorssc
jellafever
johnnyb
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2350)
Jimbo Fisher Blames (998)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (879)
Herbstreit on " (859)
Little know stat (We (829)
SEC QB's in the Red (821)
Gamecockology Helms (792)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (663)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (459)
Where do you like to (379)
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTING
Tennessee - South Carolin
This season and recruitin
Where do you like to sit
Little know stat (Week 10
Herbstreit on "SEC B
Sports no longer fun?
SEC QB's in the Red Zone

Old 09-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #1
Kyle76
Pirate

Male

CockyCash: 500
Kyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervous
Default Nice win, Cocks

Your O-line is stout, Davis wasn't injured enough and Thompson was solid. Wish we could have gotten you off the field on that last drive. Uncharacteristic mistakes by Carden really hurt us. Your defense is still kind of shaky vs. the spread, but maybe you'll match up better with Georgia. Good luck the rest of the way. Been fun chattin' with ya.
Kyle76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #2
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material
Default Re: Nice win, Cocks

Thanks bud. Good luck to you guys too. You guys beat the spread on the road and held us to way more FG's than we prefer.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #3
gromweat
Walk On

Male

gromweat has hatched from the shell

Kyle, you are a classy guy. Btw is that a Boykin? I have one too. Sc state dog.
gromweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
GSC2013
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
GSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudly

ECU is a very good team, nothing but respect for that program! Im sure you guys will have another 10 win, bowl winning season.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #5
Kyle76
Pirate

Male

Kyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervousKyle76 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromweat View Post
Kyle, you are a classy guy. Btw is that a Boykin? I have one too. Sc state dog.
Yes. Our second. Love those dogs!
Kyle76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:14 AM   #6
zcoop
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 404
zcoop has hatched from the shell

I'll take it! A W is a W, wasn't pretty but the job got done.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:34 AM   #7
cockyguitar
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudlycockyguitar is crowing loudly

Thanks man! Our wins are never pretty, but it's still a win. You guys are a good team. Good luck the rest of the way.
cockyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #8
kingofnerf
4-Star

Male

kingofnerf has earned his spurskingofnerf has earned his spurskingofnerf has earned his spurskingofnerf has earned his spurskingofnerf has earned his spurskingofnerf has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle76 View Post
Yes. Our second. Love those dogs!
I had been meaning to ask you about your dog, too.

I had one just like it when I was young. Once I taught her how to fetch a tennis ball, that's all she wanted to do.
kingofnerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:38 AM   #9
Joeisgod
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 759
Joeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talonsJoeisgod has developed his gaff and talons

ECU is a solid team, we caught a few breaks and made a few of our own. Overall happy with the win. Good luck the rest of the way.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:42 AM   #10
2010Redbirds
You best believe

Male

CockyCash: 9976675
2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws2010Redbirds is sharpening his claws

our pleasure.... please beat unc next week
thumbsup:k..
Old 09-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #11
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Redbirds View Post
our pleasure.... please beat unc next week
thumbsup:k..
I'll be surprised if ECU doesn't beat UNC next week. The game is in Greenville, and ECU's offense will probably be more than UNC can handle.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #12
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

ECU was quite a task for us to defeat. Game was never out of reach for them and I was pretty nervous until we chewed up a ton of clock in the 4th qtr and Fry made it a two score game. The Pirates will beat a lot of teams and I hope it starts next week for them!
Old 09-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #13
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 4203
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material
Default Nice win, Cocks

ECU will be this year's UCF...only loss is to the Gamecocks!
Maybe that means Carden will be a first round draft pick akin to Bortles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #14
ECUPirates1
Walk On

Male

ECUPirates1 is learning to peck

We have VT on the road first before UNC at home the following week. Apparently a pretty tall task after watching them take down OSU last night on the road. Hopefully our starting NT will be back but don't know what kind of shape he'll be in. We need him as you all saw last night. I thought we held our own pretty well except for obviously being overmatched vs. your OL. Would have loved to win but glad we at least gave you a good game. Hope you all have a good season, best of luck.

That's just hilarious and awesome, lol.
ECUPirates1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #15
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUPirates1 View Post
We have VT on the road first before UNC at home the following week. Apparently a pretty tall task after watching them take down OSU last night on the road. Hopefully our starting NT will be back but don't know what kind of shape he'll be in. We need him as you all saw last night. I thought we held our own pretty well except for obviously being overmatched vs. your OL. Would have loved to win but glad we at least gave you a good game. Hope you all have a good season, best of luck.

That's just hilarious and awesome, lol.
DOH! I completely overlooked the VT game when I saw your schedule. That probably will be a tough task for you guys, but good luck anyway.

On a side note, why aren't you guys in the ACC already? Too many NC schools?
Old 09-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #16
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Good game Pirate! Go beat all of those ACC teams!
Old 09-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #17
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
ECU will be this year's UCF...only loss is to the Gamecocks!
Maybe that means Carden will be a first round draft pick akin to Bortles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said the same thing last night. Our defense struggled against UCF too and we ended up just fine.
uscGRAD04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #18
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle76 View Post
Your O-line is stout, Davis wasn't injured enough and Thompson was solid. Wish we could have gotten you off the field on that last drive. Uncharacteristic mistakes by Carden really hurt us. Your defense is still kind of shaky vs. the spread, but maybe you'll match up better with Georgia. Good luck the rest of the way. Been fun chattin' with ya.
ya got a cute puppy dog there kyle.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:21 PM   #19
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

I was telling a Clemson fan that I thought ECU could beat NC State. He was all phoopawing me. But I think they could beat half the ACC teams. Just my opinion.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:21 PM   #20
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Thanks, and good luck the rest of the year to your Pirates.