CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
Cocks N Stuff
El Cid Ranger
Master Bedroom
So Disappointed With (1829)
Rank the QBs under S (1358)
Back like cooked cra (963)
Tennessee game (651)
Who start on the d l (613)
Google finally gets (471)
No Comments on the H (456)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (337)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (160)
Why I think we beat Aubur
Rank the QBs under Spurri
7 on 7 flag football bloc
SEC Debate: Best candidat
So Disappointed With The
Thoughts on the basketbal
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
If the Head Ball Coach re

Old 08-15-2014, 09:59 PM   #1
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons
Default iPhone 5s vs 5c

Looking at getting a new phone. Which version would be the best choice? I usually download lots of apps, music, and take a good amount of pictures. If that will make a difference.

I have an Android now and have been a little disappointed. Not what I expected- been messing up and freezing a lot lately
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:33 PM   #2
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit
Default Re: iPhone 5s vs 5c

Don't get either. Wait until September 9th when the iPhone 6 launches.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:44 PM   #3
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming Queen 2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Non-Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 10200
Natalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Natalie83 Send a message via Yahoo to Natalie83 Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie83

I have an iPhone 5c and like it a lot. I take lots of pictures, have lots of apps and lots of music, as well.
Natalie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #4
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

I have a 5c too and I don't do a whole hell of a lot of any of those things but I've been very happy with it. Unbelievable battery life compared to the 4s.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #5
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
Don't get either. Wait until September 9th when the iPhone 6 launches.
I may or may not have killed my droid by dropping it in water on accident
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:36 PM   #6
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
I may or may not have killed my droid by dropping it in water on accident
Heh, I know the feeling.

I have an iPhone 4 and I've been patiently waiting for the 6 because of the model that will have the 5.5" screen. I've been so close to putting it through a wall lately, but I keep telling myself, "Just a little bit longer...!"
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #7
TigerSpectator
CT's Favorite Tiger

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 3533930000
TigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot materialTigerSpectator is USC mascot material

Either one will be a great phone. I've got the 5s and have had no issues whatsoever with it (even after it fell into a puddle for about 3 minutes). The picture quality is great as are the built-in speakers.

Had the iPhone 4 for 28 months before getting the 5s. Loved the 4 for a long time, but the 5s is easily 100x's better.

Know plenty of folks with the 5c as well and it's a solid phone. Not as durable, but doesn't cost as much.

Either way you won't go wrong.

But you may be best served to wait another month for the 6 to launch and then the price of the 5s and 5c will drop.
-Phil 1:21

TigerSpectator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:05 AM   #8
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

If you are set on the iPhone then wait until September. As others have said. The 6 will be out and the 5C, 5S will more then likely get a price reduction.

I have the 5s and it's been great. The fingerprint sensor is one of its best features. Seems silly but it works and it's a supper easy way to keep your phone locked.