CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
MountainCock
WeStillOwnUSC
Gamecocks1137
thekob
GarnetSwarm1990
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
kingoftheroost
Regalcock
Key for 2015 defense (1323)
Skai Moore out for U (1048)
Troubles in Tigertow (692)
TN game weather (672)
Lebron makes Clevela (613)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (473)
Who is your favorite (454)
Cockaboose Video (437)
Marvel releases movi (246)
FSU vs. Louisville (196)
Who is your favorite play
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Michigan AD Dave Brandon
Lebron makes Cleveland re
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
USC/Tennessee 11/1/2014
Uniforms for Tenn
TN game weather

Old 08-25-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
kylesmom68
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
kylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his comb
Default Kyle Nunn's rings stolen form car

Kyle's rings were stolen from the console of his car last night. If anyone tries to sell them to you or if you see them anywhere please let us know. He wants them back. They are priceless to him. Our insurance company can get them replaced,but, not the same.

"So...start to my Monday...sometime between 12 last night and 8 this morning someone took my 2010 SEC East Championship ring, my 2011 Capital One Bowl 11 wins ring, and my senior letterman ring out of my car!! I will find you if the police don't get to you first I will take things into my own hands! Just so you know...yeah I live in five pts but the good thing ab 5 pts is they have video surveillance".

Thank you! Linda
kylesmom68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:48 AM   #2
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
CockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Kyle Nunn's rings stolen form car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesmom68 View Post
Kyle's rings were stolen from the console of his car last night. If anyone tries to sell them to you or if you see them anywhere please let us know. He wants them back. They are priceless to him. Our insurance company can get them replaced,but, not the same.

"So...start to my Monday...sometime between 12 last night and 8 this morning someone took my 2010 SEC East Championship ring, my 2011 Capital One Bowl 11 wins ring, and my senior letterman ring out of my car!! I will find you if the police don't get to you first I will take things into my own hands! Just so you know...yeah I live in five pts but the good thing ab 5 pts is they have video surveillance".

Thank you! Linda
Thanks for the heads up. I had my house broken into in Charlotte a few months ago. Ugly truth is, unless you do a thorough investigation yourself, chances of the police turning every stone are slim. Maybe Kyle will get better attention than we did, but would be smart to check all pawn shops, craigslist, eBay, etc. I'd also let Mike Safran at Safrans on Whaley know, in case someone tries to sell it to him or if it comes up at an auction he's at.

Good luck Kyle!

Another N00k production
CockyATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
kylesmom68
Walk On

Female

kylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his comb

Police are notifying pawn shops, we are checking Craigslist and the film is being looked at from the survelliance cameras. Just wanted to put the word out in case anyone sees them or if you are approached to buy them. They are very special to him. Thank you for your help!
Old 08-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #4
l^l^lBGCock
Blue Chip

Male

l^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot material

Man clemson fans suck.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:19 PM   #5
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

2 things:
1. Hate it for Kyle
B. Hate it for dude when Kyle finds them.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #6
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 10260
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

REALLY sucks and not to be THAT GUY...why were rings of that nature in the console of a car at night to begin with?

Hope you get the things back.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #7
ok_gcock
Recruit

Male

ok_gcock is sharpening his clawsok_gcock is sharpening his clawsok_gcock is sharpening his clawsok_gcock is sharpening his claws

I would check ebay also.
ok_gcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #8
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

At least they didn't torch it....

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...as-set-on-fire

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #9
kylesmom68
Walk On

Female

I know, they should have NEVER been left in his car. He had a charity event for the Children's Hospital that day and it was changed at the last minute, so that is how they got left in the car. They usually are in a safe.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #10
kylesmom68
Walk On

Female

2 of the missing rings
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #11
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
REALLY sucks and not to be THAT GUY...why were rings of that nature in the console of a car at night to begin with?

Hope you get the things back.
Quote:
I know, they should have NEVER been left in his car. He had a charity event for the Children's Hospital that day and it was changed at the last minute, so that is how they got left in the car. They usually are in a safe.
Doesnt matter. Its his car. His property. He should be able to leave anything in his car and not need to worry about it.

I hate a theift. Cowards.

I had some people cut locks on my fathers covered trailer and steal thousands of dollars worth of tools. For the next week you better believe i layed on the roof with a rifle waiting for them. Dont steal from me and my family.

God, i hate a theift.

Sorry your son had his rings stolen. I hope he gets them back.
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:12 PM   #12
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
2 of the missing rings
This picture terrifies me! You're taking a picture with one hand, of the other hand, riding on empty, going 40 MPH! Panic!!!

Another N00k production
CockyATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #13
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Man this sucks. I hope they find the bastard that took them, and do not arrest him, but call Kyle over to have a word of prayer with him. I hate 5 points.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:18 PM   #14
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Ok whoever you are! Give Kyle back his rings or Gamecock karma is going to rain on your ass!
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #15
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVercetti View Post
Doesnt matter. Its his car. His property. He should be able to leave anything in his car and not need to worry about it.

I hate a theift. Cowards.

I had some people cut locks on my fathers covered trailer and steal thousands of dollars worth of tools. For the next week you better believe i layed on the roof with a rifle waiting for them. Dont steal from me and my family.

God, i hate a theift.

Sorry your son had his rings stolen. I hope he gets them back.
I agree!
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:47 PM   #16
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyATO View Post
This picture terrifies me! You're taking a picture with one hand, of the other hand, riding on empty, going 40 MPH! Panic!!!
He was probably pulling into the gas station lol.

Old 08-25-2014, 05:47 PM   #17
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

Hate to hear this I didn't even know Sammy Potkins was in town.

Old 08-26-2014, 12:04 AM   #18
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyATO View Post
And the low tire pressure light is on
Old 08-26-2014, 12:19 AM   #19
MEGA
GO SPURRIER AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

I hope they are found , things like this can't be replaced .
Old 08-26-2014, 04:18 AM   #20
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

On Craigslist I would check the surrounding states/cities also. Hope they turn up. Here in Myrtle there was 20 cars broken into just down the street a few nights ago. The next night 20 or so were broken into in conway. A month ago my friends car was broken into and they ended up catching the people in florida. Thieves just move city to city these days so who knows what state they could be in by now.