CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Regalcock
mpilot0705
U-Dub Gamecock
Storm Of Spurs
talkincock
doubledribble
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
**USC vs. South Alab (18469)
Clemson (2419)
Drew Owens missing? (2310)
Question about after (1927)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1235)
Shaq Roland (1199)
FishFry 47-yarder (707)
clemson game time: N (682)
How about this scena (546)
Tenn-Mizzou game (386)
Clemson fan here
Clemson
Question about after the
Winston
Tenn-Mizzou game
Drew Owens missing?
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
what I think ab ward
2014 Charleston Classic *
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa

Old 08-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #21
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Skai Moore not starting against TAMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Sounds like Coach Ward is giving Moore the....cold shoulder

Don't worry I'll see myself out
well done.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #22
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

When the coach tells you to do somethin....YOU DO IT! Plain and simple. These coaches care about the players the best they can but they depend on the players to be mature enough to listen to them and realize they have their best interest at heart. Message sent...and I think he got it quite clear.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:56 PM   #23
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 960
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC843 View Post
What is there to like about this
Posted before I saw the reason. Thought Walton simply beat him out.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:10 PM   #24
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

WIN ANYWAY!

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:13 PM   #25
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

We gotta find a way to get Walton and Skai on the field at the same time. Walton is the 2nd best LB on the team.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:45 AM   #26
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
He has two, tell him to just use the other one.
^this
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:48 AM   #27
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Well that's a whammy aye?
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:35 AM   #28
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I guess the rest of the defense will have to shoulder the burden.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:59 AM   #29
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

who starts or not doesnt really matter, I'd be more interested in seeing who gets more snaps throughout the entirely of the game

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #30
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

If you put our linebackers in a bag and shake them out you will get three good ones.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:52 AM   #31
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 26222586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

It's about discipline and order. Not a biggie. I bet Skai is in quickly.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:16 AM   #32
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I really like coach ward.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:13 AM   #33
NAGamecockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 755
NAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spursNAGamecockFan has earned his spurs

[QUuOTE=snoopcockycock;4236971]
i love moore as much as the next fan, but love seeing this. this is what good coaches do, or else you end up with a program like ugay.[/quote]

True
NAGamecockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #34
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Perspective: Vic Hampton broke curfew at the bowl game and missed 1 series. This is much less than that.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #35
JTsecSC
Jon Gruden's lovechild

Male

JTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervousJTsecSC is making other chickens nervous

Hopefully Skai learns from this and simply shrugs this one off...
JTsecSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:51 PM   #36
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopcockycock View Post
i don't think there will much of a dropoff with walton. there have been reports that walton has played every bit as well as moore has. moore has more experience, but walton is no joke. they said they have had to tell him on a number of occasions to tone it down, as this kid knows how to hit. he is extremely physical.
i love moore as much as the next fan, but love seeing this. this is what good coaches do, or else you end up with a program like ugay.
My comment isn't sleighting Walton, it's about Moore. We NEED Skai on the field. Ideally, I'd like to see Walton and Moore out there but I don't know if either is ready to move around like that just yet.
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #37
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybreeyan View Post
My comment isn't sleighting Walton, it's about Moore. We NEED Skai on the field. Ideally, I'd like to see Walton and Moore out there but I don't know if either is ready to move around like that just yet.
Depth is a good problem to have. We can't even get our 3 most talented LBs (Skai, Walton, Bryant) on the field at the same time now.

I think Walton may eventually have to take over at the Mike.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:58 PM   #38
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

He'll come in with a chip on his shoulder.
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #39
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTsecSC View Post
Hopefully Skai learns from this and simply shrugs this one off...
Shrugs......Shoulder treatment......I see what you did there.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #40
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

Lewis nor Skai starting but would not be surprised at all if they are 1-2 in tackles at the end of the game.
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote