CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
johnnyb
taylorssc
l^l^lBGCock
doubledribble
NAGamecockFan
GarnetSwarm1990
ChickenButt
The Yancey
So Disappointed With (2938)
No Comments on the H (915)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (251)
Call of Duty: Advanc (243)
Gameday parking in A (184)
Vote For Cocky (132)
Things They Should H (107)
Keeping tailgate foo (80)
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Texas athletic director:
2014-15 Premier League se
No Comments on the Holes?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Thoughts on the basketbal
BAW

Old 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM   #1
Cockfight
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockfight has feathers coming inCockfight has feathers coming in
Default ENGLISH set to break out at DE...

After watching this kid last year, I think hes set to break out! Kids put on the weight he needed and hes not going to get pushed around as easily. He has the quickness and the length to put a lot of pressure on the OB. Hiis first step is really fast off the ball and I think it will catch those tackles off guard. Hes got to have a great game tonight and I think he will be a big factor forcing that QB to hurry his throws which should throw the WRs out of sinc considerably. Darius English may not be the second coming of Clowney but this kids going to make his presence known quickly. I say he gets two sacks tonight and a couple of hurries tonight.

Cockfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material
Default Re: ENGLISH set to break out at DE...

I hope your right!
Old 08-28-2014, 03:46 PM   #3
TroubleCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
TroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his combTroubleCock is developing his comb

I was just thinking, who would get the first sack. D. English will but I only see him getting one.
TroubleCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:15 PM   #4
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Hope so. Otherwise, I think we'll see a lot of 3-4 and or David Johnson or another of the tweeners (hopefully) doing a norwood impression.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #5
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

I feel good about English this year
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29792600
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

I hope the extra weight he's added helps.

Last year OT's were often able to shove him upfield of the QB when he was rushing.
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:51 PM   #7
atrain3067
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 825000
atrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to atrain3067

English speaks my kind of language when it comes to how you play defense. (see what I did there)