CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
I Bleed Garnet
Ericvol2096
taylorssc
COCKYTALKIN
thekob
gadeneer1986
gamecockgal
kingoftheroost
Interesting quotes f (1194)
We're going to the N (823)
Have you ever been s (716)
Tennessee Offense Br (592)
This season and recr (336)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (282)
Anyone have a recipe (265)
Women's Team Ranked (249)
Key for 2015 defense (180)
Favorite online flas (175)
Women's Team Ranked #2 In
Uniforms for Tenn
Key for 2015 defense
We're going to the NCAA T
Lebron makes Cleveland re
Have you ever been so wro
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
SEC Coaches Dress Up for
Interesting quotes from D
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
GA12thman
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
GA12thman has hatched from the shell
Default Carolina Fans

I had been to WB many times with UT friends and always thought Carolina had some of the best fans in the country. After reading this board the last few weeks I was not looking forward to our game, was very disappointed in some of the nasty talk. We got to WB yesterday and had a great time. Carolina fans welcoming us into their tailgate "Welcome to Carolina" "What can we fix you to drink?". Was so happy to see the Carolina still has some of the best fans in the SEC. Good luck the rest of the year. Will be pulling for you guys. Gig'em and Go Cocks!!
GA12thman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #2
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Carolina Fans

Lots of people here don't go to the game. We partied with a few aggies, threw corn hole it was fun. Glad you enjoyed.
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #3
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

haha yeah!!!! We suck ass at football, but goddamn it we've got the best fans in the nation.

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:05 AM   #4
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Glad you enjoyed yourself .
If you got nasty talk on a message board , to me that's expected. I wouldn't put in stock in what's said on a message board. The same guy that is talking crap to u behind a pc would be a different person to your face.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #5
sunbeam
4-Star

Male

sunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talonssunbeam has developed his gaff and talons

Hmmm, I guess it's just the cards you are dealt, and someone has to play you guys (just like someone from the West has to play us).

But College Station is a heck of a long way off. I doubt I ever go there in my life.

We have absolutely no connection to the state of Texas. I mean I never think of it unless it is in the news for some reason. Whereas Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Vandy, Kentucky are all teams we have a connection of some sort with.

If we are going to play a West team with a great recruiting base, I'd rather play LSU every year. It's closer than College Station, and you can party your gongs off every two years. There is a reason besides the game to make that trip.

Our fan base is not as well heeled as some of the other ones, even in the SEC. We just don't have anywhere near as many people as you do who can drop the cash for a couple of plane tickets, game tickets, hotel, and other expenses to go to a game like this on a whim.

I suspect you will have very poor attendance from us at our games at your site.

Someone has to play you, but we will never do anything in Texas recruiting, so it is kind of a waste of a game for us, like Arkansas was.
sunbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:16 AM   #6
cockfan06
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 26031000
cockfan06 has feathers coming incockfan06 has feathers coming incockfan06 has feathers coming in
Send a message via Yahoo to cockfan06

We had a great time tailgating with several nice A&M fans. Now once in the stadium I was surrounded by the asshole TA&M fans. They were running down the rows hollering and cussing at the older Carolina fans in our section. Thought some Clemson fans made their way into the game.
cockfan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #7
GA_Ag
Walk On

Male

GA_Ag has hatched from the shell

Ill piggy back on the OP. Columbia was great - awesome time downtown the night before, great fans and drunk at the bar football talk. The stadium and tailgating experience was great. I'll definitely be there again in two years.

Thanks for the hospitality and I'm sure adjustments will be made on D. The season is just starting...
GA_Ag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:57 AM   #8
chadhot
Walk On

Male

chadhot has hatched from the shell

18 game home streak was a hell of a run. and seeing the environment last night i can see why. you guys are a classy bunch of fans. i was impressed at your showing. good luck the rest of the season.
chadhot is offline   Reply With Quote