CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
SCrules
NAGamecockFan
Acockolypse Now
Cockypantherfan
trapper82
Coulwoodwarlord
GSC2013
sflgc
eklypised
Antonio Allen vs Als (2021)
why we're in this po (1595)
Pharoh Cooper is a s (1452)
Predict the Season ( (1444)
Spurrier Press confe (1410)
open discussion of t (1212)
Dylan Thompson picke (1102)
Waldrop & Willia (982)
Acock's Wrap Up: Van (912)
Look who's at the bo (741)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
Acock's Wrap Up: Vandy
***2014 Carolina Panthers
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Predict the Season (After
Dylan Thompson picked as
Waldrop & Williams
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
open discussion of this t
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J

Old 08-29-2014, 10:30 AM   #1
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit
Default I hate a thief

We have tons of great fans but a few bad apples is all it takes... Had something stolen from my tailgate in the Farmers Market last night that really ticks me off. I will be looking for it the rest of the year and God help the person with it, If I find them. Don't care how big they are or how many friends they have with them. SUCKS that you can't go in to the game and leave stuff out at your tailgate without someone stealing from you. I put up the valuable stuff but have/had a tendency to leave other stuff out.

I will say it was a random act of thievery and only one thing was stolen and it wasn't the nicest one laying out.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #2
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: I hate a thief

That sucks but NEVER leave anything alone in public if you don't want it appropriated. My stuff is either packed or people are with it.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:36 AM   #3
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
That sucks but NEVER leave anything alone in public if you don't want it appropriated. My stuff is either packed or people are with it.

I agree with what you are saying and I use that policy also.

That being said, people need to keep their hands off of other people's property.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #4
Rooster2007
2 deep

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Rooster2007 has feathers coming inRooster2007 has feathers coming inRooster2007 has feathers coming in

I had that happen last year. People tailgating next to us lifted my cooler out of the back of my truck. Had no way to lock it up. Luckily, one of the people with them had a conscience and outed them to me. They brought it back and high tailed it out of there. Bunch of wussy punks. It was just me and my girlfriend. They had like 5 guys and 3 girls.
Rooster2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:47 AM   #5
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster2007 View Post
I had that happen last year. People tailgating next to us lifted my cooler out of the back of my truck. Had no way to lock it up. Luckily, one of the people with them had a conscience and outed them to me. They brought it back and high tailed it out of there. Bunch of wussy punks. It was just me and my girlfriend. They had like 5 guys and 3 girls.

It sounds like they needed the cooler more just based off of raw numbers. They probably had a lot more stuff that needed to be kept cold. Yes I am kidding
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #6
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

At the Kentucky game 2 years ago my blue cooler full of booze was stolen. I should have never brought a blue cooler to a Kentucky game I guess.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:08 AM   #7
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

Effing dirtbags. Sorry dude

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #8
USCswimming
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
USCswimming is learning to peck

Hate it man. Can't trust people. Had my USC letter jacket stolen out of the back of my truck in the Farmer's market during the Clemson game last year (Stupid I know but it was left by accident). Wish I had thought about posting here about it.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:41 AM   #9
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I had my pride stolen last night, and I was watching from home.
HeadCockFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

It will be easy to find if it shows back up along my row. It was the last thing I loaded in the car used as a wedge to keep something from sliding around. First time in 3 years something happened. I will either have "tailgate sitters" or put most of my stuff away from now on though.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #11
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

I thought this thread was going to be about how the aggies stole our hopes and dreams
Old 08-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #12
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 803scdantes View Post
I thought this thread was going to be about how the aggies stole our hopes and dreams
The anger from the beating may have been what prompted the theft.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #13
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
We have tons of great fans but a few bad apples is all it takes... Had something stolen from my tailgate in the Farmers Market last night that really ticks me off. I will be looking for it the rest of the year and God help the person with it, If I find them. Don't care how big they are or how many friends they have with them. SUCKS that you can't go in to the game and leave stuff out at your tailgate without someone stealing from you. I put up the valuable stuff but have/had a tendency to leave other stuff out.

I will say it was a random act of thievery and only one thing was stolen and it wasn't the nicest one laying out.
Why would you leave something sitting out where it can be taken? It's like women who leave their purse sitting on the front seat of their car and then whine when the car gets broken into.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:21 PM   #14
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
Why would you leave something sitting out where it can be taken? It's like women who leave their purse sitting on the front seat of their car and then whine when the car gets broken into.
Yeah, we should probably blame people for their stuff getting stolen. Kind of like blaming a woman who dressed provocatively for getting raped.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:23 PM   #15
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 470000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

I stopped leaving my car flags and magnets on the car years ago after someone stole them. I imagine there are scum roaming the parking areas during the game looking for stuff to steal.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #16
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

It wasn't me.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:27 PM   #17
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 803scdantes View Post
Yeah, we should probably blame people for their stuff getting stolen. Kind of like blaming a woman who dressed provocatively for getting raped.
Why can't people just be respectful of others property?
Old 08-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #18
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Why can't people just be respectful of others property?
I know. Victim blaming is just a way people convince themselves that they'll never be a victim as if they have control over what criminals do.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #19
NCgamecock1981
Entrenched Starter

Male

CockyCash: 80000
NCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his combNCgamecock1981 is developing his comb

Humans are pretty disappointing sometimes.
NCgamecock1981 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:17 AM   #20
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

I park at a lot for 20 bucks a game and there is a security guard there the entire time. Even so, when I go to the stadium, every little thing is in the vehicle and locked.

If you hate a thief, you naturally hate a liar. Never saw a thief that isn't a liar too.