CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
Copperhead
sanford
b381l
ConwayGamecock
GamecockUltimate
Venables to TAMU? (4265)
Vegas line moving on (3093)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2856)
Phil Kronblut show (1464)
Arkansas... (1462)
Women's Soccer Elite (1092)
End of the aTm / LSU (965)
Anyone know what thi (903)
Star Wars: The Force (367)
marshall/WKU (345)
2014 Class AA Division II
Dooms interview with Ronn
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Texans getting frustrated
End of the aTm / LSU game
Constant Updates on Watso
Arkansas...
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Vegas line moving on game
Tailgating tomorrow for t

Old 08-30-2014, 03:36 PM   #21
Ballpoint Man
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ballpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPit
Default Re: My Observations About USC Football and Campus

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_aggie View Post
We had been going to the capitol in Austin for 50+ yrs doing the same thing. Did I choose the location in Columbia? No. I agree that they probably could have picked a better spot. I said that in the first thread about "let's disrupt midnight yell".

But don't use that as some justification to return a favor and yell **** you or suck my cock to my wife and I while walking around on campus. I realize *YOU* didn't say that, but the classless students sure as hell did.

So - just so I understand: your argument is: "We've been doing it for a long time, so that makes it okay". Then you follow that justification up with saying "we did something disrespectful to your university and your state, but that doesn't excuse being treated poorly"

Combine those statements, and you're essentially saying its acceptable to disrespect us in our homes, but it's unacceptable for us to disrespect you when you do it.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. Until you do this, you cannot reasonably expect to be treated with complete civility and class when your fan base is not doing the same.

I'm sorry you were treated rudely. No one should say that to your wife. Now - do us a favor and actually evaluate how you've treated us. Until you realize poor sportsmanship begets bad sportsmanship, nothing will change.
Ballpoint Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:45 PM   #22
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
A couple days have passed now, and I think I can more objectively give an opinion about our experience in Columbia, SC.

Highs

* I love that USC fans love their team and football.

My biggest gripe about the B12 was how apathetic other schools are when their team stumbles or has a mediocre season. I feel that for the most part, remaining B12 schools are only fair weather fans sticking around during the good times, and bailing during the tough times (save Iowa St...those poor guys seem to really hang around).

We were just nearing Augusta and stopped to get gas. The clerk saw my hat, and said, "you guys should git back to Texas...". That is awesome!

* Campus is very nice.

We parked at the fair grounds and walked to the Russell Center. There were a lot of food options, and this is something I think A&M should improve as well. USC and LSU both have lots of options in their student center. We walked around outside to check out the scenery and strolled through some central shaded pavilion. I don't recall the name, but it was very scenic.

* Columbia is a good size town and there seems to be plenty of places to eat and drink.

Previously I looked up stats and said CS was nearly as big as Columbia. Maybe this is true due to the size of A&M the student body, but Columbia, SC feels far more substantial. You guys have an actual downtown with big businesses. A&M is not like that at all. Our stuff is spread out all over, and comes off as a town that was built up around the college. This still may be true for USC, but downtown and college go hand-in-hand. We had some sandwiches at Southern Belly BBQ near the fairgrounds, and it was awesome. Texas, for the most part, does really simple brisket or pork sandwiches. The D'Jango at Southern Belly had pork, bacon, jalapenos, spicy relish....it was just pure awesomeness.

* The folks that came out to see midnight yell were mostly inquisitive and just wanted to see what was going on. I appreciate people wanting to see the visiting team's traditions, even if it isn't a pep-rally for USC.

* Williams Brice

The HD screen is awesome

Lows

*Midnight Yell opposition

I'm perfectly fine with people coming (students really....) and yelling against us or razzing us. Arkansas did it and kept doing their pig call. It was all in good fun. However, I think the students crossed the line when they started chanting, "f*ck those aggies! f*ck those aggies!". I know adults don't really control what they do, but I expected better of the students. It really just comes off low-class and most Aggies thought the same.

*Class

Twice while we were walking around campus, my wife and I heard students riding in their cars or back of their trucks yell "f*ck you Aggies!" or "Suck our Cocks!". Again, it just shows how low class some of the students are. I know bad apples are in every group of students (including A&M), but I was really surprised by how many people we spoke with that had similar stories when walking around the town. We didn't even get that treatment from LSU fans.

*Gameday & Williams Brice

I didn't know anything about WB before coming to the game, but USC fans painted this incredible picture of how raucous and loud it was going to be. Your sound system is loud. That is it. The fans do not know how to really get into the game. I said this before, but it was sort of funny to listen to the fans attempt to get a "game" "cocks" chant going without help from the cheerleaders. Frankly, the cheerleaders should have been doing that more often, and they didn't. This is why we have yell leaders, and even when our yell leaders fail to step up, we've got a guy (Visor Guy...I'm not kidding) to lead us. I know the air got sucked out pretty quickly when USC was playing from behind from the get-go. Plus, it was a Thursday game, so it may have something to do with that too. All I'm saying is that a lot of hype was generated and y'all failed to deliver big time. LSU, Mizzou, A&M, and Arkansas were all louder than WB. Only Ole Miss might be below USC.

The tailgating scene left a lot to be desired. There was very little tail gating among campus itself, and this makes sense because the stadium is far away. That being said, it doesn't feel the same when you've got a disconnect between the campus and stadium tailgating. However, the fairgrounds do provide a very large and open area, so logistically it works out well.

The concessions at WB are not great. They remind me of what A&M offered 5-10 yrs ago. They need to go to electronic point of sale systems and actually bring in higher quality items...burgers, chick-fil-a, etc.

Traffic. Most USC fans were gone by the beginning of the 4th quarter. I didn't even get out of traffic until 1145pm. This isn't a massive surprise, since Arkansas and Ole Miss were just as bad. A&M and LSU actually do a decent job.

Summary: Like the town, the campus, the love of football. However, USC students came off rude, USC alumn come off incredibly Cocky (go figure...) and gave A&M absolutely no respect. I thought we'd possibly win a close game by maybe 3 points. Delivering that epic beat down at WB and breaking your 18 game home winning streak was well deserved after hearing so much garbage come from the USC side. You guys will get a chance to give us some payback next year, but I think our defense will be improved and we'll curb stomp you again.
In regards to the students, they are young and drunk... What so you expect. Glad you enjoyed it though especially since y'all whooped us.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #23
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

I'm so concerned about aTm fans thinking some of our students have no class

/s
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #24
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I can also say with 100% certainty that Arkansas and Mizzou are not louder. Went to Arky last year and it wasn't loud. also, we were getting blown out so wtf do you expect? Georgia in 2012 is maybe the loudest I've ever heard it in W-B.. Or in 2010 when we beat Bama.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #25
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Next time you come, go tailgate on Millwood st. It's an awesome spot....bring lots of money though.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:57 PM   #26
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
We had been going to the capitol in Austin for 50+ yrs doing the same thing. Did I choose the location in Columbia? No. I agree that they probably could have picked a better spot. I said that in the first thread about "let's disrupt midnight yell".

But don't use that as some justification to return a favor and yell **** you or suck my cock to my wife and I while walking around on campus. I realize *YOU* didn't say that, but the classless students sure as hell did.
I have no problem with the midnight yell at all. I think it is great tradition. You are delusional if you think going to the capital in Austin is the same thing. That is YOUR capitol even though it is in Austin deep in UT territory. Your argument hold absolutely no water.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:58 PM   #27
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballpoint Man View Post
So - just so I understand: your argument is: "We've been doing it for a long time, so that makes it okay". Then you follow that justification up with saying "we did something disrespectful to your university and your state, but that doesn't excuse being treated poorly"

Combine those statements, and you're essentially saying its acceptable to disrespect us in our homes, but it's unacceptable for us to disrespect you when you do it.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. Until you do this, you cannot reasonably expect to be treated with complete civility and class when your fan base is not doing the same.

I'm sorry you were treated rudely. No one should say that to your wife. Now - do us a favor and actually evaluate how you've treated us. Until you realize poor sportsmanship begets bad sportsmanship, nothing will change.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:00 PM   #28
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Isn't there a Lamar forum all you A&M fans should be harassing?
Old 08-30-2014, 04:07 PM   #29
Spurrier 'Em
Recruit

Male

Spurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervousSpurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervousSpurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervousSpurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervousSpurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervousSpurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervousSpurrier 'Em is making other chickens nervous

Alright Aggie. First off, you guys held what is essentially a pep rally on our statehouse steps. Did you not anticipate catching some flak? The response from some may have been childish and rude but how could you not expect residents of the state to get a little pissed that you're treating our Statehouse like your own the night before a game.

As for the atmosphere of the stadium...come on buddy, A&M controlled the game from the first whistle. The reason you have heard about the sound and atmosphere of our home games is because they're true. Go back and watch the 2012 UGA game or last years Clem5on game. Don't be an ass hat.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #30
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Stand on our state house steps and talk about Sherman burning the city and you don't expect to get crap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFC 5 1981 View Post
There should be more than just Gamecock fans that have a problem with this. Keep that crap in Texas.
First off, this whole midnight yell deal, im gonna reiterate what others have said, your school chose to do it on our state house steps. Let me explain something to you, Texans arent the only ones who have pride in their state, in fact, id be willing to bet that TRUE South Carolinians have more state pride than texans, so when you bring your male cheerleaders to what is essentially sacred ground in our state because the history, and the douche bags start talking trash about our city being burnt to the ground, you are just gonna have to deal with the consequences.

I even know Clemson fans like the one above who had a HUGE problem with that. And lets get real, are you really surprised a college student hurled insults your way? You honestly believe the same thing doesnt happen at A&M? Get real bro.

As far as the "atmosphere" in the stadium and tailgating, South Carolina fans dont have a rich fanbase like A&M. I promise you 70% of the people at that game Thursday worked that morning and headed to the game that afternoon, what do you expect as far as tailgating goes? Same goes for the stadium, it was 6pm and it was 95 degrees outside. You really think Williams Brice is a quiet stadium, ask the Georgia players who played in 2012, or Bama players in 2012.

Hopefully you'll get a chance to experience a Saturday night game in Williams Brice then come back and talk to us. But the "Class thing" is really pissing me off. You gotta show respect to get respect, and that bull crap they pulled wednesday night is not how you earn respect. You think our students were bad, try that in Athens and see what happens.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #31
Nuke LaLoosh
UFC ON THE SIDELINE

Male

Nuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spursNuke LaLoosh has earned his spurs

Quote:
Right...good justification to be jackasses.
I work with HUNDREDS of TAMU grads, and to a man, they are all embarrassed about that single event more than winning on the road.

Being a jackass is a two way street.
Nuke LaLoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #32
KaneisAble
Banned

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:

You mean the capitol of your own state?

A&M fans act as though the "Midnight Yell" is some hallowed and sacred tradition other than exactly what it is: institutionalized and traditional trolling. YOUR fans come to OUR state and go to OUR state Capitol and start yelling about burning the city to the ground and you really expect that we're supposed to just say "aww, it's NBD. it's their TRADITION". Your disrespectful "tradition" is no less disrespectful because you've been doing it for 82 years and for you to act so "offended" because we would dare infringe on it is absurd.

And your post reeks of sanctimonious holier-than-thou snobbery. Didn't see that coming from a school that has a "j*zz jar" as one of their storied "traditions".
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:23 PM   #33
gamecockguy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
A couple days have passed now, and I think I can more objectively give an opinion about our experience in Columbia, SC.

Your sound system is loud. That is it. The fans do not know how to really get into the game.

I know the air got sucked out pretty quickly when USC was playing from behind from the get-go. Plus, it was a Thursday game, so it may have something to do with that too. All I'm saying is that a lot of hype was generated and y'all failed to deliver big time. LSU, Mizzou, A&M, and Arkansas were all louder than WB. Only Ole Miss might be below USC.

You're an idiot and probably deserved all the f-bombs thrown your way. The stadium was rocking well into the third until Thompson threw that pick.
gamecockguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #34
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Damn Aggie, show some class.

I can't wait until College Station next year. Apparently, they are all perfect angels with the best game day experience in the universe. Should be fun to experience.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:39 PM   #35
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

What do yell expect from a school that instead of freshmen orientation has an indoctrination program where they bus freshmen into the middle of nowhere just to tell them how bad UT is. I don't know if it is still true or not but in the past if your grades weren't good enough to get in all you had to do was sign up for the corp. Their collie is the highest ranking member of the corp. There is a reason most don't respect their corp and view it as nothing but people playing dress up or perpetual halloween.

Also the infamous jizz jar
Old 08-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #36
Cocks N Stuff
Recruit

Male

Cocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervous

Wish this troll would leave already. He used a few compliments as a way to spew some more of his thinly veiled insults.

I'll be sure to send an email out to the entire student body and ask them not to use bad words anymore.

Oh yeah and **** those Aggies.

Good day.
Cocks N Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:43 PM   #37
Pty23
Blue Chip

Male

Pty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPitPty23 rules the CockPit

Quote:

Highs

* I love that USC fans love their team and football.

My biggest gripe about the B12 was how apathetic other schools are when their team stumbles or has a mediocre season. I feel that for the most part, remaining B12 schools are only fair weather fans sticking around during the good times, and bailing during the tough times (save Iowa St...those poor guys seem to really hang around).

We were just nearing Augusta and stopped to get gas. The clerk saw my hat, and said, "you guys should git back to Texas...". That is awesome!

* Campus is very nice.

We parked at the fair grounds and walked to the Russell Center. There were a lot of food options, and this is something I think A&M should improve as well. USC and LSU both have lots of options in their student center. We walked around outside to check out the scenery and strolled through some central shaded pavilion. I don't recall the name, but it was very scenic.

* Columbia is a good size town and there seems to be plenty of places to eat and drink.

Previously I looked up stats and said CS was nearly as big as Columbia. Maybe this is true due to the size of A&M the student body, but Columbia, SC feels far more substantial. You guys have an actual downtown with big businesses. A&M is not like that at all. Our stuff is spread out all over, and comes off as a town that was built up around the college. This still may be true for USC, but downtown and college go hand-in-hand. We had some sandwiches at Southern Belly BBQ near the fairgrounds, and it was awesome. Texas, for the most part, does really simple brisket or pork sandwiches. The D'Jango at Southern Belly had pork, bacon, jalapenos, spicy relish....it was just pure awesomeness.

* The folks that came out to see midnight yell were mostly inquisitive and just wanted to see what was going on. I appreciate people wanting to see the visiting team's traditions, even if it isn't a pep-rally for USC.

* Williams Brice

The HD screen is awesome

Lows

*Midnight Yell opposition

I'm perfectly fine with people coming (students really....) and yelling against us or razzing us. Arkansas did it and kept doing their pig call. It was all in good fun. However, I think the students crossed the line when they started chanting, "f*ck those aggies! f*ck those aggies!". I know adults don't really control what they do, but I expected better of the students. It really just comes off low-class and most Aggies thought the same.

*Class

Twice while we were walking around campus, my wife and I heard students riding in their cars or back of their trucks yell "f*ck you Aggies!" or "Suck our Cocks!". Again, it just shows how low class some of the students are. I know bad apples are in every group of students (including A&M), but I was really surprised by how many people we spoke with that had similar stories when walking around the town. We didn't even get that treatment from LSU fans.

*Gameday & Williams Brice

I didn't know anything about WB before coming to the game, but USC fans painted this incredible picture of how raucous and loud it was going to be. Your sound system is loud. That is it. The fans do not know how to really get into the game. I said this before, but it was sort of funny to listen to the fans attempt to get a "game" "cocks" chant going without help from the cheerleaders. Frankly, the cheerleaders should have been doing that more often, and they didn't. This is why we have yell leaders, and even when our yell leaders fail to step up, we've got a guy (Visor Guy...I'm not kidding) to lead us. I know the air got sucked out pretty quickly when USC was playing from behind from the get-go. Plus, it was a Thursday game, so it may have something to do with that too. All I'm saying is that a lot of hype was generated and y'all failed to deliver big time. LSU, Mizzou, A&M, and Arkansas were all louder than WB. Only Ole Miss might be below USC.

The tailgating scene left a lot to be desired. There was very little tail gating among campus itself, and this makes sense because the stadium is far away. That being said, it doesn't feel the same when you've got a disconnect between the campus and stadium tailgating. However, the fairgrounds do provide a very large and open area, so logistically it works out well.

The concessions at WB are not great. They remind me of what A&M offered 5-10 yrs ago. They need to go to electronic point of sale systems and actually bring in higher quality items...burgers, chick-fil-a, etc.

Traffic. Most USC fans were gone by the beginning of the 4th quarter. I didn't even get out of traffic until 1145pm. This isn't a massive surprise, since Arkansas and Ole Miss were just as bad. A&M and LSU actually do a decent job.

Summary: Like the town, the campus, the love of football. However, USC students came off rude, USC alumn come off incredibly Cocky (go figure...) and gave A&M absolutely no respect. I thought we'd possibly win a close game by maybe 3 points. Delivering that epic beat down at WB and breaking your 18 game home winning streak was well deserved after hearing so much garbage come from the USC side. You guys will get a chance to give us some payback next year, but I think our defense will be improved and we'll curb stomp you again.
That's great dude, don't really care about your opinion. Personally, after watching my team win on the road on Thursday, I'd probably have better things to do than write a 10-page report. That's just me though
Pty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #38
Cocks N Stuff
Recruit

Male

Cocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervousCocks N Stuff is making other chickens nervous

TAMU cons: yell leaders are the most embarrassing tradition in college football. Whenever I got pissed about the game, I would just look over at those guys twirling around, prancing, and shooting fake finger guns and laughed long and hard. I can't imagine how messed up you have to be to actually aspire to do that and not be humiliated.
Cocks N Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:47 PM   #39
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

One factual note: South Carolina's annexation laws are very restrictive, so most of metro Columbia's population is outside the city limits. Yes, the city itself is 133,000 vs. 97,000 for CS, but Columbia's metro population went over the 800,000 mark this year and CS MSA is a little over 200,000. There's a huge difference in size.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #40
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

I have to agree with other posters. You're comparing doing your midnight yell at YOUR statehouse to doing it at OUR statehouse. Then your yell leaders want to bring up the burning of Columbia during your yell practice? And our fans are the ones without class?

All fans have jerks. We are no exception. I don't condone the language or treatment of opposing fans. I also don't think you're going to get an ideal tailgating experience at 6 pm on Thursday. Some of your assessments are fair. Some are ridiculous given the context.