CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockFighter
rabid cock
kingoftheroost
robgusc76
gocockswyn
SMOTFS86
The Yancey
ccured
Spurticus
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Coker GAME (2621)
Bruce!!! (1504)
2014 Subway Classic: (1304)
aTm demolishes Kyle (402)
Cocky at the Duck Co (398)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (286)
movers, furniture do (220)
Deer Hunting 2014 (212)
Streaming nfl games (186)
Happy Winter Solstic (169)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
Ali Hospitalized With Pne
Bruce!!!
So, why is next year goin
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
2015 Commitment - Quandes
Cocky at the Duck Command
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 08-12-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit
Default Browns sign Rex Grossman, let Thigpin go.

Wonder what this means for Connor:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-tyler-thigpen
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:56 PM   #2
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb
Default Re: Browns sign Rex Grossman, let Thigpin go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInSeattle View Post
For one thing Connor is a lot cheaper but I was wondering the same thing.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
BiscoCocky
Recruit

Male

BiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervous

I think he'll make the practice squad, I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
BiscoCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
BiscoCocky
Recruit

Male

BiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervousBiscoCocky is making other chickens nervous

I think he'll make the practice squad, I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
BiscoCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #5
TonyVercetti
Banned

Male

TonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his combTonyVercetti is developing his comb

TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:26 AM   #6
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1000001185
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Old 08-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #7
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1357725516
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Old 08-13-2014, 12:39 AM   #8
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=208524

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:04 AM   #9
GamecockSuperFan
6-6

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

I remember Spurrier saying the best job he ever had in his life was being a backup QB in the NFL.

I don't ever expect Connor Shaw to start in the NFL, but he'll probably stick around 7-10 years.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:25 AM   #10
TheUSCMike
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 4250
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Y'all think he has a chance of making the practice squad???
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:26 AM   #11
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

It's too late for this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2014, 01:40 AM   #12
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Well to be totally honest I think he'll make the practice squad, I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:54 AM   #13
Yearofthegamecock
Game MVP

Male

Yearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot materialYearofthegamecock is USC mascot material

Good stuff
Yearofthegamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:55 AM   #14
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

The way I see it, I think he'll make the practice squad, I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:59 AM   #15
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

What the hell, is this the twilight zone?
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:46 AM   #16
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
What the hell, is this the twilight zone?
Well the only thing that comes to mind is that I think he'll make the practice squad, and I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:55 AM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

It means he'll end up playing for the Raiders.

Or, they might be thinking of putting him on the scout team in case Johnny Football goes down on some guy.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:09 AM   #18
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
It means he'll end up playing for the Raiders.

Or, they might be thinking of putting him on the scout team in case Johnny Football goes down on some guy.
I never want anyone to get hurt but I think that jf in the nfl is a big injury risk.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:10 AM   #19
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Well to be totally honest I think he'll make the practice squad, by week 4 he will be the starter. For now I think this might be good news maybe they're gonna try to develop him into a back up that can be similar to jf if he goes down.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:47 AM   #20
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
I never want anyone to get hurt but I think that jf in the nfl is a big injury risk.
Agreed. See RGIII.