CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
robgusc76
B-G
Big Spur
SMOTFS86
kingofnerf
rabid cock
doubledribble
Sandstorm29
The Yancey
**USC vs. Coker GAME (3316)
2014 Subway Classic: (1621)
aTm demolishes Kyle (745)
Cocky at the Duck Co (721)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (638)
Really, REALLY glad (575)
Deer Hunting 2014 (379)
movers, furniture do (313)
Happy Winter Solstic (283)
Streaming nfl games (269)
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
QB Next Season?
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Connor to be backup?
official UFC thread. (new
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
Ali Hospitalized With Pne
Question for those who ha
Really, REALLY glad he's
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL

Old 10-23-2014, 01:49 PM   #1
Willy B.
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Willy B. is sharpening his clawsWilly B. is sharpening his clawsWilly B. is sharpening his clawsWilly B. is sharpening his claws
Default Back like cooked crack

Is there still a video left somewhere in the internet's dark corners of the illustrious Cory Boyd's most famous catchphrase? I can't find it.

It was the 2006 Mississippi State game if that helps any.
Willy B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
MountainCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200500
MountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot materialMountainCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Back like cooked crack

Why ?
MountainCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

Exactly...why?
Old 10-23-2014, 02:03 PM   #4
Jim Lahey
I'm on the white liqour

Male

CockyCash: 1000700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

How about searching the dark corners of the Internet?

Lim Jahey! Pleased to meet you, bud!
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #5
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Old 10-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Because it was awesome!
Old 10-23-2014, 02:41 PM   #7
QCB
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000
QCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talonsQCB has developed his gaff and talons

I expect pts bro

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/co...kgpTu-I9RoBPZQ
QCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #8
Willy B.
Banned

Male

Willy B. is sharpening his clawsWilly B. is sharpening his clawsWilly B. is sharpening his clawsWilly B. is sharpening his claws

That is some extra rare vintage material, thank you my friend.
Willy B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:48 PM   #9
gamecockgal
KEEP CALM AND HAIL HYDRA!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Why in the world would want that?
Old 10-23-2014, 06:52 PM   #10
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I thought it was funny, can't believe I still remember that. Seems like ages ago.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:47 PM   #11
B-G
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

B-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot material

That is awesome.

Thanks
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #12
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Not sure what makes that awesome.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:56 PM   #13
Master Bedroom
Game MVP

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Remember it well, I cracked up when I heard it. That was also the first glimpse of Smelley we got too I believe. Mitchell injured his leg in the first half and Chris came in for a series or two. Pretty sure it was a Thursday night game
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:37 PM   #14
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Storm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot materialStorm Of Spurs is USC mascot material

SMDH...embarrassing.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #15
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Of Spurs View Post
SMDH...embarrassing.
Yeah because God forbid we have players with a sense of humor, maybe they should be more stoic and dead like to fit your needs. What are you a 19th century photographer?
Old 10-24-2014, 12:08 AM   #16
Storm Of Spurs
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
What are you a 19th century photographer?
Yep. Used my time machine just so I could post here on CockyTalk.

Don't use it often as it really takes a toll on my body and mind but just couldn't pass up posting here.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:13 AM   #17
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Of Spurs View Post
Yep. Used my time machine just so I could post here on CockyTalk.

Don't use it often as it really takes a toll on my body and mind but just couldn't pass up posting here.
Glad to hear, maybe you can use your new found knowledge to fix that big ass box you call a camera.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #18
tkousc
Blue Chip

Male

tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

I may or may not have uttered this line that year after scoring a flag football TD. It's just such a catchy line........
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:50 AM   #19
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Yeah because God forbid we have players with a sense of humor, maybe they should be more stoic and dead like to fit your needs. What are you a 19th century photographer?
Just to be clear, either you think it's awesome for a Gamecock football player to be joking about crack cocaine into a TV camera in the middle of a game, or you are a 19th century relic?

I'm no stranger to recreational drugs and love irreverent humor, but having one of our players do that is the opposite of awesome.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:04 AM   #20
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Boyd was the man. Our players used to have some edge to them.