CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
Badazcock
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (27962)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2224)
Simple "yes&quo (1571)
We actually didnt lo (1343)
Phil Steele just pre (1251)
what I think ab ward (1119)
Eat Crow (1015)
Extremely Proud (1001)
Garcia: Change the R (796)
I want people to exp (724)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Stop bashing Dylan
BAW
Extremely Proud
Defense question
I want people to explain
We actually didnt lose
Who start on the d line t
Eat Crow
what I think ab ward

Old 07-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
CBSpur
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 375
CBSpur has hatched from the shell
Default Official WWE Thread

As I have noticed recently there is no thread to discuss the WWE. There are probably a good bit of us that watch it so I figured I would start a thread about it! So join in if you would like to talk about the WWE/wrestling!
CBSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
tkousc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly
Default Re: Official WWE Thread

I watch it not afraid to admit it. Used to watch a ton 10-12 years ago then stopped then got back into it maybe 2-3 years ago. Definitely not as entertaining now but its ok. Right now I like Jericho and CM Punk the most. Daniel Bryan is cool too. Ready for John Cena to turn heel........that would be must watch TV.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
CBSpur
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 375
CBSpur has hatched from the shell

Oh yea a Cena heel turn would be crazy! My favorite is Rob Van Dam he always has been I also like Daniel Bryan, Dolph, Ryback, and Christian a lot!
CBSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

OHHHHH YEAHHH!

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

the WWF(screw the wildlife foundation) died when stone cold's back finally gave out and the rock left to go make movies.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
the WWF(screw the wildlife foundation) died when stone cold's back finally gave out and the rock left to go make movies.
well the rock was around all last year...

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #7
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

I really hope Bryan takes the belt from cena. Cenas gimmick got old years ago.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #8
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I guess WWE is a guilty pleasure of mine.
I kinda quit when they stopped the attitude era, but I've slowly gotten back into it.

They just don't have the interesting characters yet like the end of the attitude era had with Austin, Rock, Triple H and Undertaker.

Not a problem with them going more kid friendly (great business decision BTW) but for a while they went overboard at the start of the PG era.

Interesting to see which of these new characters stay around, and which ones go by the wayside.

My only other complaint is that ringside announcing just isn't the same without good ole JR.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #9
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

BTW, does anyone watch TNA...I mean the new version of WCW?
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #10
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are the best things going in the WWE right now. Everything else is okay....except for Cena. I'm so tired of John Cena.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #11
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Hate to be "that guy" but wrestling died early 2000s. Once Vince bought the WCW and ECW the decline began. When you don't have any competition (and don't even bring up TNA), your product weakens because you don't have the drive to make it better.

I land on the channel every blue moon and watch it for a few minutes, but it's just bad now.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #12
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Honestly, the only thing that might be more lame would be an official Baywatch watchers thread.

Just my opinion.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #13
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

If you don't like it that's fine but you don't have to be fags about it. Just my opinion.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #14
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I don't get why people have to chime in about something they care nothing about.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #15
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Bryan is gonna beat Cena at Summerslam......only to have RKO cash in and take it from him, setting up a triple threat b/w Cena, Orton, and Bryan
Old 07-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #16
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

When are they gonna bring Doink back?
Old 07-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #17
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9182821
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
When are they gonna bring Doink back?
Hes dead.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #18
DA954BADBOY
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2110801
DA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot materialDA954BADBOY is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Hate to be "that guy" but wrestling died early 2000s. Once Vince bought the WCW and ECW the decline began. When you don't have any competition (and don't even bring up TNA), your product weakens because you don't have the drive to make it better.

I land on the channel every blue moon and watch it for a few minutes, but it's just bad now.
I agree. I have watched it lately but just because it's not football season and there is nothing but re-runs on. Todays WWE isnt to bad just not the same. I do like the divas and the Bella twins.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #19
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegthecock View Post
Honestly, the only thing that might be more lame would be an official Baywatch watchers thread.

Just my opinion.
THEN GET OUT

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #20
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
THEN GET OUT
FIFY

Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote