CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Cocks N Stuff
Sandstorm29
Cockypantherfan
Lonnie
Gamecocks1137
GarnetSwarm1990
CoverTwo
cockybreeyan
Wilds & Carson B (1598)
Marquavius Lewis (1481)
So, why is next year (923)
How Long Will The Re (920)
Restaurant musts in (704)
S & F article on (419)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (334)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (304)
Spurrier Says " (226)
Why do so many of yo (213)
75 Best Bakeries in Ameri
2015 Signee - Ulric Jones
Marquavius Lewis
2015 Early Enrollees Thre
does anybody think we wil
Why do so many of you guy
5 Gourmet Foods That Used
2014 - 2015 Atlanta Brave
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild

Old 09-08-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree
Default Antonio Brown jump karate kicks Spencer Lanning in the face

Many may have seen this highlight.

The parody video below is worth a look.

Old 09-08-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
WayzUp
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 700
WayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to WayzUp
Default Re: Antonio Brown jump karate kicks Spencer Lanning in the face

Ha! I was watching when this play happened...if Brown would have just cut back toward the sideline, he scores without being touched.

I personally believe Brown expected Lanning to go lower than he did to try to tackle & he was going to hurdle him for the highlight-of-the-week type of return. But when Spencer didn't flop like most punters tend to do, well....you see the result. I've never seen a penalty on a return guy for rouging the punter!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #3
BlackMagic84
Esquire

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his combBlackMagic84 is developing his comb

Hopefully next time, Spencer will sweep the leg....
Old 09-08-2014, 10:32 AM   #4
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayzUp View Post
Ha! I was watching when this play happened...if Brown would have just cut back toward the sideline, he scores without being touched.

I personally believe Brown expected Lanning to go lower than he did to try to tackle & he was going to hurdle him for the highlight-of-the-week type of return. But when Spencer didn't flop like most punters tend to do, well....you see the result. I've never seen a penalty on a return guy for rouging the punter!
I don't know about the play, but I hope there was a flag thrown

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:04 AM   #5
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

Yeah, returner got flagged for unnecessary roughness. I expect the No Fun League will issue a fine as well.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #6
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The NFL will probably suspend him for the season.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
I don't know about the play, but I hope there was a flag thrown
There was absolutely a flag. It was extremely obvious, and funny.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #8
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 78700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

kickers lol. It was hilarious. Hope it makes c'mon man tonight.
cockinraleigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #9
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 1000000300
weatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudly

Spencer even had some fun at his own expense about this on Twitter.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:48 PM   #10
B-G
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

B-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot materialB-G is USC mascot material

this was hilarious
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #11
El Cid Ranger
Black Magic Squad

Male

CockyCash: 1172754
El Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot material

That's hilarious, I was thinking about the movie when I saw the highlight, "Finish Him"...
Old 09-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #12
jtm12180
Walk On

Male

jtm12180 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Cid Ranger View Post
That's hilarious, I was thinking about the movie when I saw the highlight, "Finish Him"...
ha...I actually texted a friend and said "holy crap he just went Liu Kang on his a**!!"
jtm12180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #13
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting