CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
peterlemon
Regalcock
b381l
Garnetnblack99
Lalli25
CockyGuy
USCBASEBALL1
SanAntonioCock
ReadR00ster
FeloniousCock
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2264)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (719)
Happy Thanksgiving C (291)
Game simulation (260)
Penniless: Creed's S (230)
Strategy First Steam (203)
Carolina on a Walmar (169)
Gamecocks Walmart Co (152)
Morris to SMU (21)
Origin Sale Too (1)
Constant Updates on Watso
Morris to SMU
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
Carolina on a Walmart com
Palmetto Bowl
Origin Sale Too
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
2015 Commitment - Arden K
Game simulation

Old 09-09-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material
Default Been a Crazy Few Days

Friday night, my step-grandfather fell at work, fracturing his hip. To make matters worse, the company didn't call an ambulance, they loaded him in a car to drive him to the hospital.

He has some heart issues show up on the EKG they gave him before surgery, so they had to postpone it under yesterday. Heart checked out, hip replacement went great.

I took the day off yesterday to go with my mom for the surgery, her car breaks down in Greer. So now her car is up there at the hospital.

We get home last night, and her dog is very sick. They rush him to the emergency vet in Spartanburg, he has a spinal injury and there isn't much they can do other than a $10,000 surgery that might help. She is thinking about putting him to sleep today.

Been a rough few days.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:52 AM   #2
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Been a Crazy Few Days

Sorry to hear this. Hope it gets better for your family. I've got an appointment on Thursday morning to have my Lab 17years old to be put to sleep so I know how you mom feels, at least with that part.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Hang in there dude
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #4
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

I'm with you. Life is kicking a few of us right now. Sorry to hear of your grandfather and your moms dog...
Old 09-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Well, we got some good news about the dog this morning. He has a slipped disc in his back, has to do some movement therapy but no surgery and we don't have to put him down. She named him Cocky when she got him because when she brought him home, he went in the cabinet under the sink and ate a Clemson cup. I had gotten the cup for my cousin when we played up there in 2010 but the dog ate it, didn't touch the 100's of Carolina cups under there, went straight for the Clemson cup.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Sorry to hear that man. Keep your chin up.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #7
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Life is full of ups and down... Hang in there Hopefully something good is on the way
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote