CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
USC_21
JDJones
SanAntonioCock
WeStillOwnUSC
aftertwobowls
Cockypantherfan
Ahmad
Cockhornleghorn
rabid cock
ESPNís Marisa Martin (1757)
**USC Women vs. Clem (1424)
2014 Charleston Clas (1299)
Fan bias toward a sp (1020)
Sidney Rice is havin (915)
10 years since " (893)
RG3 - Struggles Not (785)
Family, Faith, and G (727)
Have a problem and h (551)
The Official How Do (228)
2014 Charleston Classic *
ESPNís Marisa Martin Make
**USC Women vs. Clemson G
Why the hesitance to put
Previewing Cornell
Cocky cloth towels
2014 Class AAAA Playoffs
how do you feel about Cle
10 years since "the
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 01-23-2009, 01:28 AM   #1
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 30400
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default To Identify Fellow Cockytalk Members...

I present the concept for the official Cockytalk hat.

Note the Cockytalk Logo on the front and the username on the side. Makes for easy ID when out and about.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default To Identify Cockytalk Members on Game Days

I present the concept for the official Cockytalk hat.

Note the Cockytalk Logo on the front and the username on the side. Makes for easy ID when out and about.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984
Default Re: To Identify Fellow Cockytalk Members...

Could be pretty cool. I'd get one.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:46 AM   #4
CountryLivNcock
Goooooo Cocks!!!!

Male

CockyCash: 607
CountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPitCountryLivNcock rules the CockPit
Default Re: To Identify Cockytalk Members on Game Days

Yea I said something about stickers for the back of our vehicles sometime last year.... both would be good ideas I figure.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #5
NewberryCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1234866
NewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot material

I likit a lot! Was trying to think of something along the lines of a Cockytalk t-shirt earlier too, where you would have your screen name on the back. Be cool to wear to the baseball games or the rest of the bb games. Wonder if the mods in question would agree to sell them? Could use their tagline" We wear our Garnet, Do You?" Good job House!

NewberryCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:11 AM   #6
uscgamecocks4life
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 1250
uscgamecocks4life is learning to peckuscgamecocks4life is learning to peck

Great idea!!!!!!

Here's an idea for t-shirts that I thought of, let me know what you guys think. I'm not that good at photoshopping, but hopefully you get the idea.
uscgamecocks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:14 AM   #7
gamecock_fo_life
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 9915627368040491995
gamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his combgamecock_fo_life is developing his comb
Send a message via AIM to gamecock_fo_life

dude, the hat is cool...but that t-shirt would be freakin sweet!!!!!
gamecock_fo_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:15 AM   #8
crowandthrow
Recruit

CockyCash: 600
crowandthrow has feathers coming incrowandthrow has feathers coming incrowandthrow has feathers coming in

I like the hat, but i LOVE the shirt, I would pay like $30 for one, when can u start production???

"It's great to be for USC"

crowandthrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:28 AM   #9
GamecockSHEP
fatfunnyguy.blogspot.com

Male

CockyCash: 36110
GamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot material

im in favor of a shirt. maybe even one of those intial stickers you see. OB outer banks etc. i could have the shirts and stickers made near by.
GamecockSHEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

Any of those would be cool. I really like the sticker idea. The hat is something you can wear everyday and you can wear it with a Garnet Army shirt (If those become available).
Old 01-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #11
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

I get a red X for the hat...must be blocked here at work.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

I am not in anyway connected to Cockytalk, but, I think CT is big enough for a full range of Cockytalk merchandise...pens, hats, ID lanyards, shirts, Polo-style shirts.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #13
MBGCockOld
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 81420865
MBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot materialMBGCockOld is USC mascot material

I like the hat. the name on the side would be awesome!!!!
MBGCockOld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #14
CAROLINADESIGN
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 46505
CAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talons

All in favor of starting a hat and shirt buisness say GAMECOCKS!

heck i think its a good idea. really like the sticker idea.
CAROLINADESIGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 305013227
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

Cockytalk jerseys with our name on the back!
riceatusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #16
GoonSquad
Recruitnik

Male

CockyCash: 21400
GoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot material

We should get Cockytalk Rings!
GoonSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #17
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

already have a hat ... and shirt ... and beer mug

we used to have a shop on cafexpress ... we've talked about doing a new line but haven't done much with it lately

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #18
FoghornLeghornCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 330000000
FoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot materialFoghornLeghornCock is USC mascot material

How about a secret handshake.

ďThe last 10 minutes of the FL game wasn't about X's and 0's, it was about not giving up," Horn said.

SURRENDER Dorothy

FoghornLeghornCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:10 AM   #19
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

YEAH! and a Cockytalk yearbook. And the Cockytalk flag football team can beat up on the icocky techies.

And tuesday will be square pizza day...
JAYBEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #20
CAROLINADESIGN
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 46505
CAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talonsCAROLINADESIGN has developed his gaff and talons

Yay square pizza days!!!!

Cack, what would need to be done to actually get something like that going again?
CAROLINADESIGN is offline   Reply With Quote