CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
CockyLifer
Badazcock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (28057)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2231)
Simple "yes&quo (1575)
We actually didnt lo (1387)
Phil Steele just pre (1253)
what I think ab ward (1142)
Extremely Proud (1042)
Eat Crow (1033)
Garcia: Change the R (800)
I want people to exp (758)
I want people to explain
We actually didnt lose
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Stop bashing Dylan
BAW
Extremely Proud
Defense question
Who start on the d line t
Eat Crow
what I think ab ward

Old 09-05-2014, 01:36 AM   #1
18IsTheMan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs18IsTheMan has earned his spurs
Default David Williams: I'm so excited

Love the attitude on this kid. He's clearly dying to get on the field and show what he can do. We could have used some enthusiasm last week.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/con....yutvzjmT.dpbs
18IsTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:51 AM   #2
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly
Default Re: David Williams: I'm so excited

Spurrier said it's hard to play 4 RBs. UGA sure didn't have a problem with it and pounded the rock against clemson. LSU has done it and Bama does it.

Davis is obviously the best of the 4, but he needs breaks and the others should all get a few carries. That's EXACTLY what UGA did last week.

Williams needs to play this week for sure.

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:54 AM   #3
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18IsTheMan View Post
Love the attitude on this kid. He's clearly dying to get on the field and show what he can do. We could have used some enthusiasm last week.

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/con....yutvzjmT.dpbs
Hope this kid lives up to his hype... If so I look forward to seeing him take the field
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
ZenUSC
Two Deep

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Last week all we had as RB was Wilds it seems. Nobody else seemed productive and Davis went back to the locker room. We have to have two productive RBs. Shon hasn't shown anything as RB or KR yet. With the exception of Wilds our RBs have been under achievers so far. Williams will get a shot this week but personally I think his ability as RB has been hyped.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #5
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDStud6 View Post
Spurrier said it's hard to play 4 RBs. UGA sure didn't have a problem with it and pounded the rock against clemson. LSU has done it and Bama does it.

Davis is obviously the best of the 4, but he needs breaks and the others should all get a few carries. That's EXACTLY what UGA did last week.

JD
Watching UGA last weekend makes me want to hire Mike Bobo as our head coach. Their offense looked like a well oiled machine.

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #6
ZenUSC
Two Deep

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Watching UGA last weekend makes me want to hire Mike Bobo as our head coach. Their offense looked like a well oiled machine.
Gurley and Chubb make Bobo look good but it's all Gurley and Chubb. Bobo doesn't get on the field. Nobody else has RBs like UGA this year.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #7
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

He definitely is speedy.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #8
A. Pilgrim
Blue Chip

Male

A. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot material

Quote:
Having a Todd Gurley will do that.
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #9
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Old 09-05-2014, 10:31 AM   #10
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenUSC View Post
Gurley and Chubb make Bobo look good but it's all Gurley and Chubb. Bobo doesn't get on the field. Nobody else has RBs like UGA this year.
He doesn't..? Hmmm I was referring to how well he incorporates players into his offense. He used Chubb, Michel and McKenzie. All three are true freshmen.

Old 09-05-2014, 10:36 AM   #11
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
That scene is classic.

Old 09-05-2014, 10:38 AM   #12
l^l^lBGCock
4-Star

Male

l^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPitl^l^lBGCock rules the CockPit

Quote:

JD
Hopefully we can see that this weekend.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:42 AM   #13
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post

lol What was it...caffeine pills??
Old 09-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #14
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
CockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talonsCockyATO has developed his gaff and talons

Yes... Caffeine pills. Funny how that scene sticks with you haha

Another N00k production
CockyATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #15
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:

JD
IMO it's hard for Spurrier to let his team run the ball enough to use 4 running backs.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #16
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:

JD

Easy solution to go from 4 to 3, don't play Shon Carson
Old 09-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #17
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Bobo gets in his own way more than any OC I have ever seen. He out coaches himself all the time. Every now and then he'll call up a good game, but that game the other night was all TG
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:48 AM   #18
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
lol What was it...caffeine pills??
From SBTB Wiki:
Jessie cracks under the pressure of getting a bad grade in geometry, worried that it will have a massive impact on her chance at making it to Stanford. She starts taking caffeine pills in order to stay awake to study for midterms, to get in more studying. Ignoring Slater's warning, she continues to take them. One morning, Zack goes round to Jessie's house to wake her up, when she has a breakdown. Zack didn't believe Slater when he warned him about Jessie.

This all came about when Jessie was late to the performance of the all-girl group Hot Sundae (made up of Kelly, Lisa and Jessie)
Old 09-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #19
gamecocks24
Walk On

Male

gamecocks24 has feathers coming ingamecocks24 has feathers coming ingamecocks24 has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Easy solution to go from 4 to 3, don't play Shon Carson
gamecocks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:34 PM   #20
evilpoptart
Game MVP

Male

evilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudlyevilpoptart is crowing loudly
Send a message via AIM to evilpoptart

I dont understand why we give carries to Shon Carson between the tackles.