CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
B-G
Gamecocks1137
highstick
Interesting quotes f (2189)
Have you ever been s (1381)
Key for 2015 defense (861)
Tennessee Offense Br (859)
Skai Moore out for U (599)
Women's Team Ranked (552)
This season and recr (466)
Lebron makes Clevela (399)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (265)
For all the uniform (217)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Brady Hoke Motivational S
Lebron makes Cleveland re
Interesting quotes from D
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Chances we win out now?
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Post CockyTalk's 1,000,000th Post

Some of you may have seen it ... some may not have ... but CockyTalk is closing in on it's 1 MILLIONTH post ... for this occasion ... i think it'd be fitting for everyone to post something that the site has helped them with ... not to work less ... or stuff like that (although i'm the king of goofing off at work and being blocked from the site) ... but genuine things that without CockyTalk you may not know ... or might not have been able to do

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

Old 05-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
bwilly20
THEEwillisD

Male

CockyCash: 87492
bwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot materialbwilly20 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bwilly20
Default Re: CockyTalk's 1,000,000th Post

this place helped me survive my last deployment.....great way to pass some time in the desert. not to mention, (as the cackster said above), best way i know of to kill some time at work!

COCK 'N FIRE!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I get laid more with Cocky Talk!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
The Dude
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000475
The Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey
I get laid more with Cocky Talk!
Keep your relationship w/ cack to yourself!

j/k!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwilly20
this place helped me survive my last deployment.....great way to pass some time in the desert. not to mention, (as the cackster said above), best way i know of to kill some time at work!
that's what i'm talkin about ... thanks for all you do for us man

Old 05-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #6
khosk
Administrator

Male

CockyCash: 109993
khosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack
Some of you may have seen it ... some may not have ... but CockyTalk is closing in on it's 1 MILLIONTH post ... for this occasion ... i think it'd be fitting for everyone to post something that the site has helped them with ... not to work less ... or stuff like that (although i'm the king of goofing off at work and being blocked from the site) ... but genuine things that without CockyTalk you may not know ... or might not have been able to do
There for a while we had thought about renaming the site cackytalk.com.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #7
SNEEZ
Banned

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 24013420
SNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to SNEEZ

I can spread the madness and insanity that is Sneez and infect you ALL will mass quantities of WIN
Old 05-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
Jleo
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talonsJleo has developed his gaff and talons

News. From the minute to the monumental.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #9
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by khosk
There for a while we had thought about renaming the site cackytalk.com.
so why didn't you??

Old 05-23-2008, 02:02 PM   #10
khosk
Administrator

Male

CockyCash: 109993
khosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack
so why didn't you??
We didn't want to feed your ego, may be our April Fool's joke next year.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:03 PM   #11
The Dude
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000475
The Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot material

For a while there, cockytalk helped expose me to a wider-array of intelligent political discussion that otherwise, I would not find as accessible.
Most work places do not allow political discussion, and most people just dont know enough to carry on a conversation about it.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:03 PM   #12
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

I've met and talked with great new people on this site. It's like family and its the only board i've been on thats like that.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #13
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude
For a while there, cockytalk helped expose me to a wider-array of intelligent political discussion that otherwise, I would not find as accessible.
Most work places do not allow political discussion, and most people just dont know enough to carry on a conversation about it.
yep one of the many things we had to take away because a few couldn't follow the simple rules we ask

Old 05-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #14
heathbates
Game MVP

Male

heathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervous

great way to communicate with GamecockNation, world wide. We got people from Singapore, and any place in the US you can think of...Kinda reminds me of Toby Keiths song "I love this bar" becuase we got every kind of person from every place around on here with one thing in common....GO GAMECOCKS!!!! Great people, great conversation, and even civil arguement with some taters who arent all that bad....i think! GO COCKYTALK AND GO COCKS!!!

Old 05-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #15
Crazy_Gamecock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 282
Crazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot material

Cockytalk has been huge for me. It is one of the first places I check when I get on. Everyone keeps everyone posted on anything Gamecocks. We always seem to get the breaking news as soon as it comes out and we have fun. It's been a great ride. And as fun as it was when it was a small group of us led by Cack, CH, Khosk, Spurticus, MEGA, Mn'7 its a lot of fun now too.

Plus Cockytalk helped me realize that smoking hot women do actually post on message boards on the internet.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:52 PM   #16
heathbates
Game MVP

Male

heathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervousheathbates is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Gamecock
Cockytalk has been huge for me. It is one of the first places I check when I get on. Everyone keeps everyone posted on anything Gamecocks. We always seem to get the breaking news as soon as it comes out and we have fun. It's been a great ride. And as fun as it was when it was a small group of us led by Cack, CH, Khosk, Spurticus, MEGA, Mn'7 its a lot of fun now too.

Plus Cockytalk helped me realize that smoking hot women do actually post on message boards on the internet.

and they post ABOUT smoking hot women also in the notorious cockybabes section...isnt that right gamecockjosh??? haha

Old 05-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
tomtomusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 71000
tomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPit

cockytalk has been a great help and asset for Rendezvous

Rendezvous is now on Twitter. Search Gamecockbar
Old 05-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #18
IBleedGarnetandBlack
never begs for rep.

Male

CockyCash: 75359388263
IBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot material

hmm I come home from fishing all morning and 1,000,000 hasn't been broken yet?
Old 05-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #19
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CockyCash: 101500
CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material

I've met some great people in person on CT, gotten tickets that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten, and even got some free drinks from HC2 and smoove
Old 05-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
SouthernCock
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1120657
SouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot materialSouthernCock is USC mascot material

helped me learn how the football team is doing and what's been going on! i enjoyed reading spurticas's reports for the spring and makes me get ready for football season to start. also learn about some current events going on
Closed Thread