CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
sflgc
eklypised
doubledribble
Finger Tipsofsteel
kingoftheroost
TAFC 5 1981
gocockswyn
gamecox3
njp48
Antonio Allen vs Als (2021)
why we're in this po (1595)
Pharoh Cooper is a s (1452)
Predict the Season ( (1444)
Spurrier Press confe (1410)
open discussion of t (1212)
Dylan Thompson picke (1102)
Waldrop & Willia (982)
Acock's Wrap Up: Van (912)
Look who's at the bo (741)
I guess we don't get all
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
***2014 Carolina Panthers
why we're in this positio
Missouri @ USC: Predictio
Acock's Wrap Up: Vandy
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Celebrity Guest Picker...
Spurrier Press conference
Gameday Sign Ideas

Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #41
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecock Logos

Which Gamecock?
ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #42
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

I took the spur and put it on a helmet...check my sig...what ya think?
Old 01-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #43
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

Spartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudly

Reminds me of FSU's spear. I like that logo though, and I wouldn't mind seeing it around more often-especially since the university keeps marketing the "spur" (Spurs Up, Spur 'Em, Sir Big Spur, etc).

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:03 PM   #44
Kinetic
The Situation

Male

CockyCash: 66050
Kinetic is making other chickens nervousKinetic is making other chickens nervousKinetic is making other chickens nervousKinetic is making other chickens nervousKinetic is making other chickens nervousKinetic is making other chickens nervousKinetic is making other chickens nervous

yea i like it. especially with the black helment

Kinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #45
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

CharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his clawsCharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his clawsCharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his clawsCharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
Does anyone have an image of the Block C logo with the "Garnet Army" camouflage on it? I had this image saved (I don't recall where I got it... I think it was off of someone's signature last year), so I'm looking for the same thing, just larger.

This is actually my creation, which I thought with all the garnet army shirts the university spits out, I figured they would have already adapted the school logo to fit the Garnet Army theme just for the fans and students.

Also does anyone have a copy of the arched font "SOUTH CAROLINA" image that usc uses on uscsports.com? I have the "CAROLINA" and "GAMECOCKS" that is arched but not the South Carolina they officially use.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #46
Roosterdog
Two Deep

Male

Roosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetBlack&Blue View Post
worst post of the 00's decade... sorry, but the block C is awesome, and we are carolina.... i submit Ric as evidence -->
So I guess the baseball team logo sucks? Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Sorry, the "Block C" is not awesome. It's just like I said, outdated and played. We need something new and fresh that is updated and retro at the same time. Love the interlocking "SC" the baseball team uses. Would be even better if they could incorporate the bird in there somehow. As for you GarnetBlack&Blue, keep your editorial comments re:other people's posts to yourself please.
Roosterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #47
dgreco
Recruit

Male

dgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his combdgreco is developing his comb

hardcock2, love the jersey style wallpapers. I have been looking for something like that for a while.

dgreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #48
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGamecockatUSC View Post
Also does anyone have a copy of the arched font "SOUTH CAROLINA" image that usc uses on uscsports.com? I have the "CAROLINA" and "GAMECOCKS" that is arched but not the South Carolina they officially use.
I have it. Just want me to post a large image of it or what?

Old 03-21-2010, 02:49 PM   #49
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

CharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his clawsCharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his clawsCharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his clawsCharlotteGamecockatUSC is sharpening his claws

Large image would be great. Thank you in advance!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #50
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Old 03-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #51
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

We should definitely try some different logos. Not get rid of our traditional one but mix it up. The Spur on the black helmet or garnet for that matter is cool.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:37 AM   #52
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

Thank you again, Cola. That looks great!
Old 07-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #53
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
okay okay...there are reasons besides copyright that i don't want them posted on the net that i'm not going to say or else it would defeat the purpose. honestly, i'm not even supposed to have the official sheet but some idiot at the university left a loophole open.

Any way to get these pics separated. I'm trying to save them on my iPhone and they keep saving as one big pic. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #54
believeinsteve2117
Class of 2015

Male

believeinsteve2117 is learning to peckbelieveinsteve2117 is learning to peck

Quote:
okay okay...there are reasons besides copyright that i don't want them posted on the net that i'm not going to say or else it would defeat the purpose. honestly, i'm not even supposed to have the official sheet but some idiot at the university left a loophole open.

Anyway that you could resize the one in the top right to about 7.5" x 10" (7.5" being the width) for me? I wanna use it for a cornhole board and need it to make a sticker or trace it.

believeinsteve2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #55
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'll get to both of your requests in the next couple of days...I'm getting a new computer and transferring all my files and design software over.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #56
believeinsteve2117
Class of 2015

Male

Quote:
I'll get to both of your requests in the next couple of days...I'm getting a new computer and transferring all my files and design software over.
Do you think that you could also change it to white for me? Im putting it on a garnet/black background like this

except with the otehr logo. Thanks!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #57
believeinsteve2117
Class of 2015

Male

Just wondering if you had any time to work on these yet. I could really use them now that im done with everything on my cornhole board except for this. Thanks again!

Old 08-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #58
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Old 08-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #59
believeinsteve2117
Class of 2015

Male

Thanks alot!

Old 09-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #60
jseal777
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
jseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervousjseal777 is making other chickens nervous

can anybody post a good spur logo? like the one on the zephyr hats.
jseal777 is offline   Reply With Quote