CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
conwaycock2
The Yancey
Do we have any shot (2475)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1801)
What changes can and (1377)
(50 minute Replay) U (1316)
Shaw: Check Out This (1247)
Don't tell me we don (1191)
Gamecocks claimed an (1090)
Gamecock football Lo (973)
Tanner McEvoy should (904)
SOS Teleconference (859)
SOS Teleconference
who thinks we need a whol
Gamecock football Long Te
Connor Shaw Browns
Mike Davis "doubtful
Pirate Depth Chart
Carolina opens -15.5
MLS almost ready for play
Japanese High School Base
My Observations About USC

Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CockyCash: 101500
CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material
Default Look at this Gamecock cake

My boyfriend's daughter turned 11 Saturday and she wanted a Gamecock cake. I called a friend of mine who does cakes for Food Lion and she said she could make one. I think she did a great job!

CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Re: Look at this Gamecock cake

That is beautifully done CCC, thanks for sharing! I actually saw one in Wal mart today that had the logo and said Go Cocks! Good thing to get for tailgating too.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

wow very nice work

snake's wife also makes cakes for a side job ... and does a damn good job

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #4
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Hey Beer Man 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Hey Beer Man 
CockyCash: 1514690
Hog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot material

I think I'm gonna be sick

Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
22cocky
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1108000
22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material

Nice CCC would be great for tailgaiting
Old 08-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #6
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPit

I want that for my birfday.
Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #7
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
I want that for my birfday.
Got it at the Food Lion by the tailrace
Old 08-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
APalmetto10
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500
APalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPitAPalmetto10 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to APalmetto10 Send a message via Yahoo to APalmetto10

Pretty cool. Black icing is always a mess though
Old 08-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #9
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPitWaya rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCockyChick View Post
Got it at the Food Lion by the tailrace
Shweet!!! Hummm...got a gamecock fans birfday coming up as well next week. Not sure if he likes cake though. He's more of a yager and beer guy. But I would love to smash it in his face. Wait, not sure I like the idea of screwing up a perfectly good cake...oh yeah I do.
Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
CCC
Her Modness

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Shweet!!! Hummm...got a gamecock fans birfday coming up as well next week. Not sure if he likes cake though. He's more of a yager and beer guy. But I would love to smash it in his face. Wait, not sure I like the idea of screwing up a perfectly good cake...oh yeah I do.
Ask for Tammy .... don't know if you know her or not. She's married to DJ, but I can't remember for the life of me what DJ's last name is.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
CCC
Her Modness

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by APalmetto10 View Post
Pretty cool. Black icing is always a mess though

Nah, there wasn't much time for a mess. It took about 10 minutes for the cake to be GONE!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #12
USCSmiley
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 183128
USCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot material

I make cakes too. If anyone needs one up this way...let me know.Will post one of my cakes.PS--My black icing is like regular icing--not the bitter as it used to be!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCSmiley View Post
I make cakes too. If anyone needs one up this way...let me know.Will post one of my cakes.PS--My black icing is like regular icing--not the bitter as it used to be!

Alright Smiley, this is the second thread you have mentioned food today. First, you're cooking BBQ and now you do cakes. I can be in Lancaster in about an hour and a half.
CockyandProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #14
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

Oh wow. That's awesome. I'm gonna have to hit up some of you cake makers for next birthday.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #15
Snake
Respect My Authoritah

Male

CockyCash: 1600
Snake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot materialSnake is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
wow very nice work

snake's wife also makes cakes for a side job ... and does a damn good job
Thanks for the plug Cack.....here are a couple of Gamecock Cakes she did for some friends last year:

Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #16
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

^^^
That's awesome!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
IBleedGarnetandBlack
never begs for rep.

Male

CockyCash: 75676780420
IBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Thanks for the plug Cack.....here are a couple of Gamecock Cakes she did for some friends last year:

Um I need that top one in April for sure.
IBleedGarnetandBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:28 PM   #18
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

Those are awesome Snake. She does an outstanding job.
CockyandProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:29 PM   #19
cockypoppy068
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 665
cockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot material

awesome...

THAT"S ANOTHER CAROLINA.. FIRST DOWN......
cockypoppy068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #20
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Nice Cakes Makes me wanna pull out the Groom's cake from My rehearsal dinner again.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote